trr1

Victory-in-Japan-Hero-1-H.jpeg
Creamsicle_large.jpg
515-114093-creamsicle-460x300.png
PEY0609_TSN_Creamsicle_P_new_0.jpg
cef9b14b062bbf7ffd60c3a804ccfc57--uv-vodka-recipes-drink-recipes.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
I know I posted this before, but I can't get over this song. I've been listening to it nonstop. I know I said back in all that music talk that I didn't have a song that really made me feel anything, but there are a few lines in this one that just got me the first time I heard them. If you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend it!

Songbird76

Deja vu . . . just had a flashback to my mother. One of her specialties was homemade lemon meringue pie--she'd make it special for company. That was a nice memory.
The only time I remember my mom made a Lemon Meringue pie, she read the recipe wrong and put in like 3 TABLESPOONS of salt instead of teaspoons (which STILL seems like a lot of salt) and it was inedible. She never lived that one down.

Nemo14

Spent some time shopping in the little town of Skagway this morning. Our train ride isn't for another hour or so, so we came back to the ship to drop off our purchases before heading back out. I must say that I'm really tired of all the stupid jewelry shops. Every port has them (they're owned by the cruise companies) and they all have the same stuff. Each port we've been to, except for Icy Strait, has had dozens and dozens of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom