Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Eric1955

Checked in and heading to MK. @Eric1955 I will be sending you our general plans later today. Room isn't ready yet but upgraded to water view. Pics later.

Yay! I'm really looking forward to getting to meetup.
One of these days we'll have to plan for a lot of us to be there at once. I had fun meeting Eric :)

I had a lot of fun too. We'll have to do it again sometime.

NYwdwfan

So we arrived today. Checked in and the room wasn't ready so we went to MK. We rode the Peoplemover and while we were waiting on the short line placed our mobile order at Cosmic Rays. After riding we went to Cosmic Rays, clicked "we are here" in the app and proceded to the pickup window where we waited for 20 minutes for our order. Definitely not what I had expected for the wait. We then did our FP for Peter Pan, waited 20 mins for Pooh, used Buzz FP (where I maxed out as Galactic Hero) and used our Minetrain FP. After that it was dinner at Crystal Palace and back to the room to unpack. After relaxing we went down to the arcade and hit Beaches & Cream for a snack. I got the hard root beer float. It was exactly what I needed. Now we are back in the room and will be hitting EPCOT in the morning.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So we arrived today. Checked in and the room wasn't ready so we went to MK. We rode the Peoplemover and while we were waiting on the short line placed our mobile order at Cosmic Rays. After riding we went to Cosmic Rays, clicked "we are here" in the app and proceded to the pickup window where we waited for 20 minutes for our order. Definitely not what I had expected for the wait. We then did our FP for Peter Pan, waited 20 mins for Pooh, used Buzz FP (where I maxed out as Galactic Hero) and used our Minetrain FP. After that it was dinner at Crystal Palace and back to the room to unpack. After relaxing we went down to the arcade and hit Beaches & Cream for a snack. I got the hard root beer float. It was exactly what I needed. Now we are back in the room and will be hitting EPCOT in the morning.
Sounds like a great first day!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom