Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

No Name

The purpose of this was to get rid of the out-of-place sign and replace it with something that should naturally be on the building. It's supposed to make the place look more realistic. Theme parks in general have been integrating their attraction signage more lately. Heck, Pandora doesn't even have signs.

I see it as a big improvement.

Can they please change the DINOSAUR! sign/marquee next, maybe a name change too?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The new Muppets theater sign gives some weight that the transition from the area to SWL would be a theater marquee displaying "Star Wars" on it. Kind of clever, actually.

Where did it come from that it would be a theater marquee as the entrance to SWL? I didn't think that was serious. I don't know that I'd like that. I get it but can't we just walk through the tunnel and voila you're there?

????

Cmdr_Crimson

Also if they are to do something like Power wash that entrance way...Could they at least touch up Gonzo on the Clocktower..He's pretty faded from the sunlight..And yes I know he's supposed to be Black and White portraying Harold Lloyd..
3563787289_80f8059a1f_b.jpg

Last edited:

Kman101

There's been some posters talking about walking under a theater marquee to enter Star Wars Land, posting about it as if it had been confirmed or the rumor had merit. I always thought it was just someone on here's suggestion. I'm taking it to be not true ... ?

ajt5027

Just a thought; there is a Walt Disney Grand Theater in Disneytown at the Shanghai Disney Resort, which currently houses the Lion King show. Maybe the parks division is just trying to theme the buildings separately from the shows that are in them.

But wouldn't it make more sense to call this the Muppet Theater to align with with the IP and have it host the show Muppet•Vision 3D?

Princess Leia

Cmdr_Crimson

What I do find confusing is this...Since the theater is the Muppet Theater from the Muppet Show. The film itself leads you to the fact that you Entered a Modern High tech facility aka Muppet Labs.....It does bounce around on the plot quite a bit..Which is why I always thought that the outside structure look more like a Laboratory...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom