When do you think ROL dining packages for Nov will come out?

JChoma

Original Poster
Hoping to book Tusker House Rivers of Light dining package the last week of November. Any speculation on when this might be released? Looks like ROL isn't scheduled for Nov yet but I'm wondering when that might happen. Any thoughts?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Prob not for another month or so maybe 2 with how they have been releasing them only a several months before give or take. Oct-Dec will be the next round released once they decide on the ROL show schedule for those months. And do know it's not every night it is only on certain days each week. We go 11/29-12/12 so waiting here too. I want to cancel/change my Tiffins ressie to get a ROL Tiffins ressie for my desired day. ;)

JChoma

Original Poster
Prob not for another month or so maybe 2 with how they have been releasing them only a several months before give or take. Oct-Dec will be the next round released once they decide on the ROL show schedule for those months. And do know it's not every night it is only on certain days each week. We go 11/29-12/12 so waiting here too. I want to cancel/change my Tiffins ressie to get a ROL Tiffins ressie for my desired day. ;)
Ok, thanks!! We are trying for 11/28 ROL package and will be there until 12/3 so our trips will overlap! So excited to be at WDW at Christmastime....it'll be the first time for my family!

sxeensweet

Ok, thanks!! We are trying for 11/28 ROL package and will be there until 12/3 so our trips will overlap! So excited to be at WDW at Christmastime....it'll be the first time for my family!

You are very welcome!!You will love it!! It's our favorite to go!! Maybe we will run into each other. Very possible at some point. We are trying for 11/30 if they decide to do them on Thursdays being we arrive not until afternoon on Wed 11/29. If not I'll have to move some things around a bit but I always have to do that at some point. I am waiting on Candlelight Processional Dining packages also to be released. ;)

JChoma

Original Poster
You are very welcome!!You will love it!! It's our favorite to go!! Maybe we will run into each other. Very possible at some point. We are trying for 11/30 if they decide to do them on Thursdays being we arrive not until afternoon on Wed 11/29. If not I'll have to move some things around a bit but I always have to do that at some point. I am waiting on Candlelight Processional Dining packages also to be released. ;)
I'll keep my fingers crossed you're able to get what you want on 11/30! Our tentative plan is to be at HS that day, but we'll be at MK 11/29, MK & Epcot 12/1, and AK (am) and MK (pm) on 12/2 (last day). We drive back to NC 12/3. Would be so funny to bump into each other! You are always so helpful on this board, I really appreciate it!!

sxeensweet

I'll keep my fingers crossed you're able to get what you want on 11/30! Our tentative plan is to be at HS that day, but we'll be at MK 11/29, MK & Epcot 12/1, and AK (am) and MK (pm) on 12/2 (last day). We drive back to NC 12/3. Would be so funny to bump into each other! You are always so helpful on this board, I really appreciate it!!

Aww thank you! We so far for 11/29 trying to go to MK for at least a few hours in the evening to start our trip. We don't have Cali Grill ressies until 9:35pm so if Happily Ever After is at 9pm we could watch it for the very first time on our first night in MK not just from Cali Grill which is awesome but the first time I see it I want to be inside MK. Then 11/30 hoping for AK, 12/1 free day as of now but could change, 12/2 at Epcot, and 12/3 at MK for MVMCP possibly not sure what Sunday we are there we will do MVMCP yet. ;)

JChoma

Original Poster
Aww thank you! We so far for 11/29 trying to go to MK for at least a few hours in the evening to start our trip. We don't have Cali Grill ressies until 9:35pm so if Happily Ever After is at 9pm we could watch it for the very first time on our first night in MK not just from Cali Grill which is awesome but the first time I see it I want to be inside MK. Then 11/30 hoping for AK, 12/1 free day as of now but could change, 12/2 at Epcot, and 12/3 at MK for MVMCP possibly not sure what Sunday we are there we will do MVMCP yet. ;)
We will be seeing Happily Ever After on 11/29, too! I totally get wanting to see it for the first time from inside the park.

JohnD

Hoping to book Tusker House Rivers of Light dining package the last week of November. Any speculation on when this might be released? Looks like ROL isn't scheduled for Nov yet but I'm wondering when that might happen. Any thoughts?

Don't know. I'll let you know when dining packages for September are available. One month at a time. . .

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
We will be there 11-25-17 to 12-2-17. I went ahead and booked Tusker House as it's one of the family favorites . We are also eagerly awaiting the release of a RoL package during our stay. Good luck!

sxeensweet

Don't know. I'll let you know when dining packages for September are available. One month at a time. . .
The ROL dining packages for Sept have been out for a while but are just booked up now. Goes through Sept. Only Oct-Dec are not out yet. ;)

JohnD

The ROL dining packages for Sept have been out for a while but are just booked up now. Goes through Sept. Only Oct-Dec are not out yet. ;)

Only several weeks ago, I wasn't able to get one. (BTW, I wasn't recently focused on it. Remember the early consideration of Israel being added as a pavilion to Epcot? Well, I just got back from the real deal! Awesome trip. I'm just now getting back into the WDW groove.)

BTW, are you sure? I accidentally was easily able to make an ADR for June 21 (I meant Sept 21). I cancelled June 21 and tried Sept. 21. Nothing came up for ROL Dining Package on MDE.

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Only several weeks ago, I wasn't able to get one. (BTW, I wasn't recently focused on it. Remember the early consideration of Israel being added as a pavilion to Epcot? Well, I just got back from the real deal! Awesome trip. I'm just now getting back into the WDW groove.)

BTW, are you sure? I accidentally was easily able to make an ADR for June 21 (I meant Sept 21). I cancelled June 21 and tried Sept. 21. Nothing came up for ROL Dining Package on MDE.

Glad you had a wonderful trip to Israel sounds amazing!
And Yes I actually know some that have made Sept. ROL dining package reservations already. They released those in April. It is only 4 nights a week in Sept. though not nightly. ;)

JohnD

And Yes I actually know some that have made Sept. ROL dining package reservations already. They released those in April. It is only 4 nights a week in Sept. though not nightly. ;)

I've already tried. I can't believe everything's already booked.

JohnD

Okay, I booked Tiffin's lunch. I can understand why Tusker is sold out first. Breakfast and lunch are cheaper. Was hoping to do breakfast. Oh well.

sxeensweet

Okay, I booked Tiffin's lunch. I can understand why Tusker is sold out first. Breakfast and lunch are cheaper. Was hoping to do breakfast. Oh well.

Glad you got something! Tiffins is my first choice so hoping that won't be a problem once Oct-Dec are released. ;)

sxeensweet

I hope i'ts soon it's driving me crazy having that one undone reservation out there. I just like knowing it's all done and handled.
Yeah I have two I need to switch one for ROL package and one for CP package. Also waiting to hear when the D23 holiday event will be that may affect my plans too. ;)

Big Hair

I see that October reservations are open today. I called at 1230 EST and the 3 days I could do it were booked solid. Not even a day and poof, they were all taken up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom