When do you think ROL dining packages for Nov will come out?

CWDfense

I see that October reservations are open today. I called at 1230 EST and the 3 days I could do it were booked solid. Not even a day and poof, they were all taken up.

I don't think they are actually booked solid. I think there is an issue with the reservation system. I called as well and they said it looked strange as the entire month of October was unavailable. They just extended the park hours and set the times, there must be a delay on the booking. I checked two different nights at Tiffins and there were plenty of regular reservations, just not ROL.

I am Timmy

So, they released September times in April, but October times on June 17th? It took two months to release the next month? I'm watching for Dec., and did notice that the days went down to four a week for Sep. and Oct. I hope that remains the trend, my itinerary is already in place with my my other dining res., and it's only June.

Rwall10279

FYI, I was able to get ROL package at Tusker House Breakfast for Oct 15 this morning on the website. There wasn't a lot of times available listed, it would only show one at a time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom