Club 32 Lounge

StevenU

Hi everyone! It's actually Figment this time and not Megan. I'm so happy to say that I have just been cleared to resume my normal activities by all three of my doctors. Surgery went well, and I'm slowly weaning away from the medication so I expect to be on line much more often. I have been cautioned to take it easy still, and Megan may still help me out if it gets to be too much, but I you guys should be seeing more of me. :joyfull:

I just wanted to thank every one here for all of the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers through the last month. It's really touching to have so many people here care. :cry: :inlove: I also wanted to thank you for being so nice and understanding with Megan. She said you guys were so helpful and patient with her lack of knowledge of the forums and her sometimes "terrible" typing skills. I always brag to her about the wonderful people here and how creative you all can be. Thank you so much for being the great people you that you guys are! :happy:
incredibles.png
Welcome back!!:happy:

Suchomimus

I think we could get away with one in Infinity with it in theme.
My vote is Infinity solely for the fact the premise is a Doctor Who reference.
I think that; in the case of Infinity; having a zone dedicated to mythology wouldn't work as well since Infinity is an alternate timeline park, so we'd have to incorporate the myth elements into several zones wether as a few attractions, restaurants, and shops scattered in certain areas around the land or a subzone.

FigmentPigments

One thing which I thought I would clarify about Infinity is that the park is more of a What if ? concept. Thus mythology could (in my opinion) be easily incorporated
Just to further clarify this, what IPs would go into a land like an apocalyptic washing ton DC or an Amazon that was conquered by Rome? This may help people visualize how this park will come together. (I know above lands are only suggestions so it doesn't have to be exactly these lands).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom