Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

Cesar R M

2 Micechat insiders, ***** and .
Also a staff member on the WDW help chat has been leaking info (Hoping it's true) Here are some pic's:
2f68df270870406eb6e6e7078b3cbb81.png
5cbbc20fcac2477a8e3843903a6af1bc.png
a5f71e63a24444a28ed461ebad6825c7.png

I marked off the name of the cm since Cm's can get fired for leaking info, Even if it's not true it can be.
do you know that even if they hide the name, they could find it by just looking at the recorded logs?
If they use a decent support software solution. All conversations can be searched and are logged.

TTA94

With the insane crowds HEA has been getting, and I experienced it last night, there is No way a parade could be performed. Granted HEA did just debut and its also almost memorial weekend.

Disone

Yet somehow they managed to perform nighttime parades with huge crowds for years past. How is it suddenly that the debut of HEA means MK can no longer handle huge crowds, a new fireworks show, AND a parade all in the same night?!
When Wishes debut in 2003 they managed to have night parades and the brand new Wishes. I am sure they could manage HEA, especially now with the redesigned hub.

drizgirl

I think they can handle the crowds. Have the parade. People mostly stay put. Then have the fireworks. What's really happening is that since the crowds are large without the night parade they see no financial incentive to add one.

Kman101

But how on earth can poor widdle MK afford both HEA and a night parade ;)

AK's entertainment puts MK and the other parks to shame. All the other parks have done is chip away at entertainment (though Muppets in Liberty Square is a quality addition that I really enjoy). Not to mention they switch one meet and greet for another. In certain areas they act like they're poor. I get budgets and all, but come on ... I wish they'd cut Move It Shake It and put that entertainment budget elsewhere.

drizgirl

But how on earth can poor widdle MK afford both HEA and a night parade ;)

AK's entertainment puts MK and the other parks to shame. All the other parks have done is chip away at entertainment (though Muppets in Liberty Square is a quality addition that I really enjoy). Not to mention they switch one meet and greet for another. In certain areas they act like they're poor. I get budgets and all, but come on ... I wish they'd cut Move It Shake It and put that entertainment budget elsewhere.
It's harder than you might think maintaining a 24% margin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom