Resort Scents

hanwill

Did anyone ever confirm if the GF scent was Green clover and Aloe? My birthday is coming up, and I wanted to confirm this scent-for a present! Thanks!

Disney4family

Just curious how big of area is it covering?
According to their FAQ, it covers 1000 square feet. Our house has a pretty open layout and I can say we enjoy it in the main living area (kitchen, living room, dining room) when we plug it in. We keep it in the kitchen because our living room has a huge, two-story, cathedral ceiling. We don't want the scent to just get lost in there.
It's hard for me to give you specific measurements. That would require math & (trust me) there's a very good reason why I don't teach math. :confused: I could ask my husband later if you want.
There are settings on it. You can have it on continuously or have it go on and off to give bursts of scents. The bursts are recommended so the disc lasts longer.
We don't even have to plug it in to smell it. We'll get a good whiff of it if we're near it. We love it. It brings a smile to our face everyday! :)

YaBoiDanny

Does anyone know the scent at the All star resorts. I know lots of people don’t like the smell but it really appeals to me and I would love to know what the smell is.

grandad to 4

I went through this search a while back, as I was trying to find what the GF uses-it is one of my favorites and always takes me back to walking into that beautiful lobby. I found Columbia Fragrance Company that has "Walt's Wonderful World", which is a green clover and aloe candle. I was hesitant, but ordered it, and it smells JUST like the GF lobby! I think they have one that smells like the oranges at Soarin' and maybe the Poly too. http://columbiafragrance.com/products/walts-wonderful-world (I don't have any affiliation to this company other than buying their candles!) Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom