Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocabear

Toy Story Land is goingf to be super lame with only a spinner and family coaster, Star Wars Land will have two attractions... They really need several more things to flesh out that park. A Toontown Expansion would have been great rather than the oh-so-tired Toy Story thing...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Toy Story Land is goingf to be super lame with only a spinner and family coaster, Star Wars Land will have two attractions... They really need several more things to flesh out that park. A Toontown Expansion would have been great rather than the oh-so-tired Toy Story thing...

Or even expanding Pixar Place into a full land, which would have opened up the possibilities of a Monsters, Inc. coaster, a WALL-E ride, and probably many more. Instead, it's all Toy Story, all the time. A very short-sighted move, IMHO.

Princess Leia

Dang! I had no idea.
da0b3f285055cf2ee99f2e92d26bb73a.jpg

It's one of my favorite pictures of her. She suffered through a lot in her life, but she looked truly happy here.

aladdin2007

this

Haymarket2008

Not that this neccesarily warrants any sort of legitimate rumor milling, but apparently there is a whole section of the Mission:Space store dedicated to Guardians....could the IP be transferred to this attraction?

aladdin2007

Not that this neccesarily warrants any sort of legitimate rumor milling, but apparently there is a whole section of the Mission:Space store dedicated to Guardians....could the IP be transferred to this attraction?

I wouldnt mind it as much there, I guess, if it had to be shoved into Epcot, but I dont think that building is large enough to do what they would want to do with guardians.

MCast

If they did want to do an IP tie to M:S, it wouldn't be the end of the world. They could make it edutainment. Thus, hopefully containing the size and scope of GOTG.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
GotG ≠ Edutainment.
That IP is all about chaos, explosions and funky dance music. I don't think any of that would work in M:S. Nope I still say HS or bust.

Reactions: HMF

SteamboatJoe

If they did want to do an IP tie to M:S, it wouldn't be the end of the world. They could make it edutainment. Thus, hopefully containing the size and scope of GOTG.

Agreed. I would be fine with this if done correctly. The current storyline is based off of, or at least was inspired by, a failed IP anyway, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom