The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
It's going to be quite lovely in my neck of the woods. I wish I didn't have to get some plants taken care of and just go out walking and spend time out on my deck but they won't plant themselves:( I'm somewhat lucky in that my dh made me quite a few "earth boxes" to put my veggie plants into:joyfull: so at least once they're in they're low maintenance:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: It really wasn't much of a choice it's either garden on my deck or put up a 10 foot fence.

MySmallWorldof4

It's going to be quite lovely in my neck of the woods. I wish I didn't have to get some plants taken care of and just go out walking and spend time out on my deck but they won't plant themselves:( I'm somewhat lucky in that my dh made me quite a few "earth boxes" to put my veggie plants into:joyfull: so at least once they're in they're low maintenance:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: It really wasn't much of a choice it's either garden on my deck or put up a 10 foot fence.
My SIL is coming today from NJ to housesit. She has a massive green thumb, and it is a good thing because the cucumber and zucchini and grape tomato plants we planted a few weeks ago died.:( Darned that late frost.:cry: She can help me replant before we leave TOMORROW!!!!:):):):):)

MySmallWorldof4

DWifey and I have moved 1 time since we were married in Dec. of '88. We moved from our 2 bedroom apt. to the home we bought in Feb. of '90, and are still here. We still love the neighborhood and location in relation to the rest of Austin.
But, after our upcoming trip during the holidays to Key West, it may, potentially, get some consideration as the next and last place we move...! ;)
Key West would be a dream of my dh's.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hey @ajrwdwgirl, how's the weather on your side of the state? We had rain storms earlier and it's eerily quiet here now. Looks like more stuff moving this way...

Thanks for asking. We just had some rain and the occasional storm yesterday and rain today. A little further north there was a tornado that wiped out a trailer park. I killed one person, and about 27 injured. Our little village got asked to send an ambulance unit too. I guess some people are still unaccounted for. And then my sisters church got struck by lightning and started on fire, luckily it was put out quickly.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Enjoy the good weather! Rain here today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom