• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

disney4life2008

Interesting fireworks. 90 percent projections.

The first 18 minutes lags but if you appreciate fantasmic, you can appreciate the projections.

The finale is spectacular but i still prefer wishes. I will need to see it in person. The singing didn't give me goosebumps.

monothingie

I'm both Crunchy and Delicious!
Premium Member
Fantastic show if you are directly in front of the castle. Anywhere else it's mediocre at best. Good news is they saved a lot on pyros because they cut them wayyyyy back. This show is basically par for the course of what you can expect from Disney these days.

YouOrns

I enjoyed it, the friends and villains segments I felt were very well done.

The Finale of Wishes had more of an impact for me but then again you couldn't get a true impact of it from the stream due to their determination to have close ups of the projections throughout.

A very reasonable effort if you ask me and one I can see growing on me.

FigmentForver96

Liked it, really like I could watch this from anywhere in Magic Kingdom and not feel like I missed something by not waiting a hour ahead of time to get a spot in front of the castle. Also liked they still had a storyline of sorts. Adventure, friendship, romance etc. Pyro was great and the castle was more an enhancement then the show which is a huge relief.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom