The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I got a Disney Gift Card for my birthday. I hope Disney gets busy and puts those machines in before our trip. I just realized it's a little over 11 days until we leave. Time fly's when you are having a blankety blank blank time!

Actually...there is a machine similar to a coke freestyle machine for cocktails. Funnier that you speak to Disney because if you watch the video it is triggered and controlled by a magic band.

Gabe1

Yes, indeed!
I'll take this...

View attachment 204213

Over this...

View attachment 204214

Any day of the week...!!! :hungry:

But, let's face it, 4oz. of chocolate is 4oz. of chocolate, whether it's hollow or not...! ;)

As of now anyhow these are my favorites. They are mouth sized and indivdually wrapped.
6874.jpg

Bought them by the bag around Easter, that and Reese's Peanut butter eggs. Those I like the bigger ones. Go figure.
Reeses-Eggs.jpg

Sadly this size doesn't come back out again I believe anyhow until Halloween Pumpkin variety. Lets see, it is almost time for Winter Coats to be in Department Stores again along with boots so maybe Halloween Candy by July???:rolleyes:

Gabe1

Forgive my quick attempt to partially ketchup.
Time for a second opinion. IMHO
Good advice.
I liked the doctor that believed that less than an ounce of Tequeila to relax and sleep was better than higher stress level.

Mayo on a french dip? Is the place run by Paula Deen?
Paula just....a woman that always has to be a nemesis. Strange woman.

Your DL experience was our UNI experience. Except for 3 ADRs and we didn't even really need them. Mythos was even taking walk ups:joyfull:

ADRs even at Disney is a hit or miss depending on the week. Some swear they can get them whenever others not. Our last three trips have been very different. I walked up to Boatwright and they looked at me like I was from Marz. Went to the lobby to see what was available and Boatwright had all sorts of openings. Frustrating. I've had the same thing with Primetime. Epcot to Studios on boat booked a ressie 15 minutes out where I couldn't in advance the night before or before the vacation.

Tonight's dinner groundhog burgers and fries. It's currently 39 and still dropping, come here little groundhog. :angelic:
Amen Sister Friend. I want warm and sun.

They'd just eat the picture:hilarious::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Today I told my DD of a mug I want that I keep avoiding spending the money on. I told her if DS, last minute Charlie asked her, I want that.

I hope they're ok. I love peaches and that's one of the things i like about driving home, stopping to get peaches for the ride home:hungry:
Me too. It isn't only driving through 'cause I don't but what peaches get up here too.

Wine, margaritas or mojitos work for me. I'm not picky:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic: I have kids:oops:
I'm with you to the Mojitos. Can't seem to like those. Crack open another bottle of white wine for me instead.

I hate the cold, my shoulders are tight, I'm laying on a heating pad and I have a house full of loud kids. Rant over

That is how DD and I have both been today. It is certainly the cooler temps and the rain.

OK I'll try again tomorrow. I hope.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Ray Park, Temuera Morrison, Tom Kane and Jeremy Bulloch specifically but we met many SWW guests over the years. James Arnold Taylor (who is adorable!) we met when he was walking around TSM.
OMG JAT is so nice:joyfull:, so was Peter Mayhew:joyfull: actually everybody was nice:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: The overnight camp out was for Billy D Williams(mom would have yelled if we didn't meet him and get a pic) I never knew my mom was a fan until we told her we were going.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yeah and yet again it has been raining now pouring for over 9 hours and they say the heavy stuff will come overnight and then rain into the morning after sunrise. Heavy Stuff??? What is it that we've been getting the last 4 hours. :arghh:

And yeah the river had been going down, the ponds in the grass and sidewalks are back. :cautious: Even when it stops if you step into the grass areas you can feel the mud move under the grass.
Guess the upside is the rain will keep the frost away cause it is suppose to get cold tonight and chilly tomorrow. I have buckets over my tomato plants. :geek:
I hope you and your tomatoes stay safe.

Figgy1

Premium Member
My niece is a vegetarian going vegan, my Sis and Hubby are mostly Vegan but do dabble into Vegetarian world now and again especially with groups, being at others homes or out to dinner with others etc. All three of them go in their heads
nanananana when it comes to Jello. Seriously all three of them pretend Jello is Vegan. They are doing this to eat healthy not because of any condition so they have the flexibility. Though the niece has had some real issues finding food to eat at her University in the middle of No-wheres-ville New York. It has been a problem.
I really didn't have a problem finding food at UNI. Mythos, Lombardi's, Confiscos, Margaritaville, the Asian fusion place at RP(who's name escapes me) and Antojitos all had excellent options:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: They don't have something everywhere but they do have quite a few yummy options.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom