Club 32 Lounge

Brer Oswald

Before we go ahead with anything just wanted to let everyone know what my plans for the attraction were. I will definitely alter them but I have some things we should take into consideration. I thought the attraction should go in Critter Country beside FL to better expand the hundred acre woods. Then Critter Country would have Splash, Country Bears maybe, and Pooh. My idea was that there would be three attractions based on the three featurettes that made up the original movie. Blustery day would be the dark ride, honey tree would be the flat ride, and tigger too would be the play area. I'm fine with modifying the story of Blustery day, but I strongly feel that Pooh does not work with a focused narrative. The more recent Pooh movies were decent, but their narratives were too focused, and they became stale fast. What made the original so good were the scenes and the character's personalities.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Before we go ahead with anything just wanted to let everyone know what my plans for the attraction were. I will definitely alter them but I have some things we should take into consideration. I thought the attraction should go in Critter Country beside FL to better expand the hundred acre woods. Then Critter Country would have Splash, Country Bears maybe, and Pooh. My idea was that there would be three attractions based on the three featurettes that made up the original movie. Blustery day would be the dark ride, honey tree would be the flat ride, and tigger too would be the play area. I'm fine with modifying the story of Blustery day, but I strongly feel that Pooh does not work with a focused narrative. The more recent Pooh movies were decent, but their narratives were too focused, and they became stale fast. What made the original so good were the scenes and the character's personalities.
That's fine, my one fear with this would be having Pooh and Splash both be water rides right next to each other. Though Pirates I guess is next to Splash in WDW so it might not be that big of a deal -- just an observation:bookworm:

Brer Oswald

I'm good with the idea of Critter Country, though I thought Pooh was going to be on the outskirts of Fantasyland being the transition into Frontierland?
No, people keep getting this confused so it's okay. My idea from the start is that none of the main 4 (or 5 if we do this for main street) would touch each other, but that transition lands that fit some of the themes from both lands would be between them. Critter would be beside FL and Frontierland because CC has animated charcaters, but some outdoors and western themes as well.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
No, people keep getting this confused so it's okay. My idea from the start is that none of the main 4 (or 5 if we do this for main street) would touch each other, but that transition lands that fit some of the themes from both lands would be between them. Critter would be beside FL and Frontierland because CC has animated charcaters, but some outdoors and western themes as well.
Alrighty then -- I'm only saying that it's never been on any of the maps so that's where the confusion comes from haha.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Also @Brer Oswald -- I'll ask you here since you're online, but I know some people are eager to begin brainstorming on the World's Fair mini-land and Discoveryland.

Think we could start a new thread for that brainstorming while we finish up Fantasyland? Fantasyland IP wise is pretty much set, it's just about doing the content for the most part now :bookworm:
Sounds good! I know people like @MCParradox were interested in thise lands :bookworm:

Brer Oswald

Also @Brer Oswald -- I'll ask you here since you're online, but I know some people are eager to begin brainstorming on the World's Fair mini-land and Discoveryland.

Think we could start a new thread for that brainstorming while we finish up Fantasyland? Fantasyland IP wise is pretty much set, it's just about doing the content for the most part now :bookworm:
Yes sounds great. We might as well start them.

Brer Oswald

I know people talked about using a sub for the Atlantis ride, but personally, I think this vehicle is cooler and is more vital in the film anyways.
ef28c624222d5602cab8ab3ba7ef599d.gif

Maybe the underwater expedition could be the queue/preshow, while these take you to the lost city.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom