Club 32 Lounge

MonorailRed

Applebees
Just skimming through this and I'm on board!

It puts the focus more on the characters which could tell a better narrative. Brer is right, Pooh always has had a vague narrative of scenes. But this could be something very different!

It actually puts more focus on the Heffalumps too so when they are reveals, you would have been building up to them with Pooh's cautions early on to Piglet.
Yep it will flow nicely and probably a lot better than the current ride even though its a favorite of mine :D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Winnie-the-pooh-exterior.jpg

tmthomas52

Have you been on the one in DL? It's a similar interior but I really like the rustic outdoors feel of the area -- maybe we could shoot for that with this attraction?

Thoughts everyone?
I would have to look at the layout of where the ride fits in the New Fantasyland we are creating but as long as it does not clash with the areas surrounding I prefer that theme. I will say if Magic Kingdom's Winnie the Pooh looked that way I would not like it.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I would have to look at the layout of where the ride fits in the New Fantasyland we are creating but as long as it does not clash with the areas surrounding I prefer that theme. I will say if Magic Kingdom's Winnie the Pooh looked that way I would not like it.
Agreed in the place that it is in the MK -- it should keep the flow of the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom