FEBRUARY Never Again!!!!!!!!!

BigRedDad

You sound like an entitled millennial. How dare Disney allow others to come to the park when you did. How can they expect me to be happy unless the park is empty except for me and my family for $1,400. Why would anyone want to go to Disney World during their kids' school's Winter Break? How dare people from Louisiana go to Disney World when the state is shutdown for Mardi Gras? How dare people that love NASCAR go to the Daytona 500 and then take their family to Disney World?

Remember people, this is MY vacation and no one else is allowed to be on vacation at Disney World when I go. So, go back to Louisiana, go back up North, and all NASCAR fans go back to your trailer parks so I can have MY vacation.

Last edited:

Disneyfan_76

We were there 13th through the 18th of Feb. Very crowded that week as well. I had hoped that most of the cheerleaders would be around after their weekend and not before, but I gambled wrong. It was crowded, but still had a great time. If the lines bother you that much just pay for a private tour. Disney is more than happy to take your money.

Disneyfan_76

Come to think of it, I was there on the 15th, had a great time, didn't think it was busy at all. Went to MK and Epcot, made FP on the tram, went standby on Frozen in under 30 minutes (posted wait time was 45 minutes) and wrote about it on a rambling, ongoing combined trip report.

Shoot, picked the wrong day for Epcot. We were there on the 14th and Frozen was 85+ minutes most of the day. We had hoped to get it in this trip but maybe next time.

Kenny1132

This is comical and there are plenty of websites out there that will tell you when the "low" crowds will be. But as someone who lives in the Mid-Atlantic you should know that many schools were on winter break this week and that is typically a very high Disney week already. Throw in Mardi Gras and the marathon and you have a recipe for high crowds and long wait times. Next time just plan a bit better and do your research but Disney will always always be busy.

Jess G

IMG_4641.JPG

Thank god for FP+

KBLovedDisney

Went back in 2007 in late September, crowds then were minimal. Case in point, my sister and I got to ride Space Mountain twice in 15 minutes due to lines not being there. Jump to 2016 late September again, crowds crowds and more crowds. The Disney World resort has become extremely popular over the years. There really are no longer low crowd days anymore. Pretty much when you go on a "down time", everyone else will go during said "down time".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom