The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Princess Leia

by any chance you do not have photos or albums to help you remember?
My dad stopped making photo albums around the time I turned 8. The only Disney pictures that are framed in the house are from 98 and 08 (the same picture in front of the castle is actually framed twice for some reason). I've been able to verify '95, '98, and '00. I think any pictures of the trips that happened after are either buried in this giant photo bin, or maybe on tape in the basement.

FutureCEO

We are getting 5 - 10 inches of snow. The Cape is getting more. But today is my normal supermarket day so I went after the gym. So I went to the market a little before 8 and walked right back out.

Lines were 10 people deep and hardly any cashiers on. Only 4 I think. But seriously, why do people think the whole is ending whenever snow comes.

FutureCEO

Our's too, we depend on social security. We have paid in so much, that we will never get back what we put in. It's our money, darn it! And we get no interest. How is that fair? I have so many things to be angry about at this time. I'm wanting to just leave right now. Rant over. sorry......

I'm not counting on social security if and when I retire

Goofyernmost

Our's too, we depend on social security. We have paid in so much, that we will never get back what we put in. It's our money, darn it! And we get no interest. How is that fair? I have so many things to be angry about at this time. I'm wanting to just leave right now. Rant over. sorry......
I still have a lessened, but, still a degree of confidence in the laws of the land. Social Security is not an entitlement program that is supported solely by tax money. SS is much like a life insurance policy although managed by the government, what can go wrong there? :rolleyes: Anyway all of us that worked for a living receive some of our money back, some more then what we AND OUR EMPLOYERS, paid into it. It is our money, it is not the governments money. It is an investment that we made in our future, not to pay to fly Frumphead back and forth from NYC because the White House isn't good enough for him.

They can pass laws, but, you can rest assured that there will be legal action taken and there will be organizations that not only will demand that they take their hands off it, but, that they return the amounts that they have borrowed from it in the past. Perhaps even attempt to bring charges against those that felt that they could do what they wanted with our money. It will be a mess for a little while but, it will straighten out along with perhaps the jack... attitude of our useless cowardly elected officials. It has too, because if it doesn't, then the country that we have known and loved will cease to exist.
It might also be a good idea, at that point, to learn a little Russian.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We're getting a snowstorm today!! Maybe we'll get about 8 inches, and plenty of time to play in it over the weekend!!! Bring it on! I'm looking forward to shovelling, and it's also good cardio exercise, you know. And--it doesn't cost anything, like a gym membership. It's just outside the front door and is free!! :D

It's like a late Christmas present for you! I'm glad you get to play today!

Me: high of 8, sunny, but a -14 windchill. At least it is sunny!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm reading the food blog about Casey's Corner. $10 for a hot dog :eek::eek:

Though I would like the Mac and Cheese and BBQ one.

I've had a mac and cheese hot dog and Disneyland before and I like hot dogs and I like mac and cheese , and I like to fry up my hot dogs and put it in mac and cheese. However, I did not like the mac and cheese hot dog I had there. Maybe it was the bun since I ended up ditching the bun and just eating the dog and mac and cheese.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom