Just what everyone wanted a Death Star Spaceship Earth

Pam Hates Penguins

Everyone here finds a way to make a big problem out of everything (yes im acting like the grinch here). So many people love Star Wars, including me. So the more SW the better. Im not worried about SW in anywhere else besides DHS. This is a 1 time thing for an event.

It's has the name, "Hollywood" in it for a reason.

They might as well call the park, Disney's Star Wars Adventure Park.

Sonic Sunglasses

ulu5qJv.jpg

OK, I get it. Emotions win out over facts these days. Rational thought has gone the way of the dinosaur. What a sad testament.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
ehh now this idea makes no sense; no star wars in other parks please...

The big deal is they are using Star Wars way too much. More than they should be.

I have great news for both of you!

Star Wars stuff only appears in one park in Orlando. And is not showing up in the other parks there.

That Spaceship Earth thing? That's one night at an event that happens after the park closes to which you're not going. So, it has zero effect on you except for the fact that you're reading about it and getting upset over it for no good reason.

Pam Hates Penguins

I have great news for both of you!

Star Wars stuff only appears in one park in Orlando. And is not showing up in the other parks there.

That Spaceship Earth thing? That's one night at an event that happens after the park closes to which you're not going. So, it has zero effect on you except for the fact that you're reading about it and getting upset over it for no good reason.

Yes. One park. But they are still overusing it too much.

rob0519

Walt would never allow a park icon to be used to promote a movie.

News Flash: Walt is dead! He nor his family has anything to do with the management of this corporation.
If anyone is waiting for Walt's creative philosophies to make a comeback you are in complete denial.
Pick what you can from the current offerings to enjoy or simply move on.

I'm a long time Disney fan and WDW visitor. I don't like many of the changes, additions and deletions that have been made to the park, but I pick and choose what I still enjoy and spend my money and time accordingly.

Oh wait. That is exactly what Sleeping Beauty castle is.

Pam Hates Penguins

OK then, how do they overuse it just enough? Just trying to follow your specious and highly subjective argument.

How much Star Wars should be in Disney's Hollywood Studios if SWL were never to be built:

1. Star Tours
2. Launch Bay with meet and greets
3. Jedi Trials of the Temple

And all of that moved to Star Wars Land and never anywhere else ever again. ;)

Keep your fun in that area zombies! Stop trashing it in places not needed!

Phil12

Well, let's see. The Siemens sponsorship of SSE runs out in 2017. The attraction inside SSE has run for 34 years with only minor changes so it could use a new attraction. A Star Wars coaster ride in SSE would be perfect:

Sonic Sunglasses

How much Star Wars should be in Disney's Hollywood Studios if SWL were never to be built:

1. Star Tours
2. Launch Bay with meet and greets
3. Jedi Trials of the Temple

And all of that moved to Star Wars Land and never anywhere else ever again. ;)

Keep your fun in that area zombies! Stop trashing it in places not needed!
Not that any of that made a bit of sense with regard to my question, but you run with it. Good on ya.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom