Short trip report

erider

Original Poster
Since this forum section is a bit slow, I wanted to share some thoughts on my DLP trip of this weekend. I was there from Saturday 26 November till Monday 28 November. I was by myself this trip, and stayed at the B&B hotel Bussy-St-Georges which was 50 euro per night. It was a low budget trip, but the hotel was fine but very basic.

The Christmas entertainment was great! I loved the Christmas parade and the tree lightning ceremony which included live singers and dancers. It was also great to see the regular parade which was now performing in the dark which adds an extra dimension I think. Dreams of Christmas was beautiful as well, I know most people like the regular Dreams show better, but I like that they change it for the Christmas season.

It was pretty busy, even on Monday there where some considerable waits (50 min Crush, 30 min Pirates, 40 min Peter Pan) which I didn't expect.

I was however a bit shocked by the state Pirates was in. A lot of animatronics and effects where broken. I hear they are closing it down in January for a 6 month refurbishment which it really needs. Space Mountain also had some broken effects, but that closes down in January as well. The other rides where in better shape.

I loved Mickey and the Magician, saw it twice! The best show in Disneyland Paris in my opinion.

Overall a good trip, the next one will be during the 25th.

cjkeating

Since this forum section is a bit slow, I wanted to share some thoughts on my DLP trip of this weekend. I was there from Saturday 26 November till Monday 28 November. I was by myself this trip, and stayed at the B&B hotel Bussy-St-Georges which was 50 euro per night. It was a low budget trip, but the hotel was fine but very basic.

The Christmas entertainment was great! I loved the Christmas parade and the tree lightning ceremony which included live singers and dancers. It was also great to see the regular parade which was now performing in the dark which adds an extra dimension I think. Dreams of Christmas was beautiful as well, I know most people like the regular Dreams show better, but I like that they change it for the Christmas season.

It was pretty busy, even on Monday there where some considerable waits (50 min Crush, 30 min Pirates, 40 min Peter Pan) which I didn't expect.

I was however a bit shocked by the state Pirates was in. A lot of animatronics and effects where broken. I hear they are closing it down in January for a 6 month refurbishment which it really needs. Space Mountain also had some broken effects, but that closes down in January as well. The other rides where in better shape.

I loved Mickey and the Magician, saw it twice! The best show in Disneyland Paris in my opinion.

Overall a good trip, the next one will be during the 25th.

Glad you had a good trip, I was there the week before and it was great to see the improvements made to the park as I hadn't been for year. I've got an Annual Passport now so it's just the start of a year of DLP! Bring on the 25th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom