The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just a word of warning I don't know all the details but it seems there may be some type of strike at the Chicago airport this week. I hope that doesn't affect any of you.

I wanted to tag @Gabe1 on that one. Been hearing about this for a few days now. O'Hare is crazy on a "good" day, so I can't even imagine what it's going to be like if some of their workers go on strike for the Thanksgiving onslaught of airline travelers. (I always recall some years ago when I connected through there on a sunny day--we were something like # 26 in queue for takeoff . . . :eek: )

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Mr Ferret 88 What a way to end the season! I hope you got to see it.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! That was EPIC! I was yelling so loud I thought I'd pass out. :joyfull: Then I cried at the checkered flag. :D I want championship stuff for Christmas now.

Mrs Ferret agrees. 7 for her favourite . Even as a Jr fan i am happy

Can I jump in here as well -- that race yesterday was worth waiting for the entire season!!! :joyfull: :joyfull: OMG -- the surprises just kept coming!!! Thrilled to see that Jimmie made NASCAR history, and will be in that elite group of drivers with Richard and Dale. :inlove: :inlove: SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
If you have Sabra hummus beware there has been a recall. It seems to be most varieties with goodby dates through January. Just to make certain if you have any check Sabra's website just to be safe

Yah, that was one of the top consumer stories on the news this a.m. -- flipped on the TV prior to 4, and it was being reported on a few channels already. Supposedly, it's a voluntary recall--not sure of how widespread the actual problem was, from one of their plants.

MOXOMUMD

The Thanksgiving/family reunion was a big success, as usual! :)
No closeup food pics, as I didn't remember 'til I had already downed 90% of my plate... :oops: :hilarious:
But, I did remember to get a shot of most of the food on the counter, and the dessert table...! ;) :) :hungry:

View attachment 175825
View attachment 175826
That's awesome. All our holidays are just the two of us (unless the ex shows) so that there would definitely be a big party for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom