Trip Report My live, maybe. Well... If I have time report!

I've made it!!!

To catch you up,we arrived at 9:05 and have ridden Pirates,Big thunder, Splash, Small World, Mermaid, Haunted Mansion, 7 dwarfs and watched Mickeys Philharmagic!! We didn't wait in line for more than 10 minutes on any of them.

We just got done eating at BOG and are now in line for Pooh. Our longest wait so far at 25 minutes!!

It's very hot but not bad going in and out of rides!

Pictures to come later. OH and I tried looking for @Tuvalu at BOG but it wasn't meant to be

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
image.jpeg

HurricaneHanna

Following along. It will be really cool to follow a live report!
You did a lot in just one morning. Great way to start a trip. We were there earlier this month and the lighter crowds were a pleasure. I thought maybe it was due to the new blackout restrictions on the Florida Resident passes. Whatever reason it was an unexpected nice surprise.
Did you get a Master's Cupcake at BOG? I crave those things and I'm not even much of a sweets eater.
Wishing you a fantastic trip and looking forward to hearing more :)

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Following along. It will be really cool to follow a live report!
You did a lot in just one morning. Great way to start a trip. We were there earlier this month and the lighter crowds were a pleasure. I thought maybe it was due to the new blackout restrictions on the Florida Resident passes. Whatever reason it was an unexpected nice surprise.
Did you get a Master's Cupcake at BOG? I crave those things and I'm not even much of a sweets eater.
Wishing you a fantastic trip and looking forward to hearing more :)
Thanks! Can you believe that we didn't even get desert!! We pre ordered and didn't think of it at the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom