Trip Report My live, maybe. Well... If I have time report!

I've made it!!!

To catch you up,we arrived at 9:05 and have ridden Pirates,Big thunder, Splash, Small World, Mermaid, Haunted Mansion, 7 dwarfs and watched Mickeys Philharmagic!! We didn't wait in line for more than 10 minutes on any of them.

We just got done eating at BOG and are now in line for Pooh. Our longest wait so far at 25 minutes!!

It's very hot but not bad going in and out of rides!

Pictures to come later. OH and I tried looking for @Tuvalu at BOG but it wasn't meant to be

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Sorry guys. It's been a busy day. Prime time was great and the PBJ Shake lived up to the hype!!

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Last night was our last night at Disney and we ended it with Wishes (Thought of you @TheMouseFan). It was truly beautiful. We also had our first Dole Whips. Emily and I split one that's why it looks so small

So as not to scare anyone, that picture of the bag check was the only time during our week that it looked like that.

TheMouseFan

View attachment 154030 View attachment 154029 Last night was our last night at Disney and we ended it with Wishes (Thought of you @TheMouseFan). It was truly beautiful. We also had our first Dole Whips. Emily and I split one that's why it looks so small

So as not to scare anyone, that picture of the bag check was the only time during our week that it looked like that.
Now I'm super jealous! Sad that your Disney time is over, but it sounds like you guys had a great time!!

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
We will be arriving home today :( I will try to figure out all our photos and memory maker pictures and get a trip report started soon.

We had many great experience and very few disappointments. Buses were great. Bag checks were a pain but not horrible until that last day. I'm still trying to figure out why the big fuss for being randomly selected to walk through the detectors (we made a game out of it and said "we have been the chosen one" we always thanked the security guard and it never made our wait any longer.

We only got stopped on two rides and they were less than a minute combined. My ankles never got ran over by a scooter and I only scowled at a few other patrons. We saw two different tour groups but neither affected us at the parks, although they invaded our pool one day. I can say I've never seen so many thong bathing suits in my life.

All of our sit down dining was great. And an impromptu visit to Spiltsville was the biggest surprise. Zane said the sushi there was the second best he's ever had and the best on property so far. All of our quick service experiences were disappointing. Edible but disappointing. With the exception of the chicken fried rice side at yak and yeti, and my daughter loved the lighthouse sandwich at the Harbour House (she's a vegetarian).

I also am going to say I don't want to stay in another Value resort. It was nice and clean but there were a few things that just made me feel like it was a days inn.

The worst was the heat. With indexes over 100 everyday it wore us down fast.

So with all that said were looking to go back in the fall 2018!!!! Let the planning begin!! :D

lostpro9het

I'm still trying to figure out why the big fuss for being randomly selected to walk through the detectors
Because some of us did not experience "random" selections during our multiple visits over multiple trips which made us feel like their use off the word random was suspect at best. Just send everyone through their magical safety facade machines and be done with it, that would fine by me.

G00fyDad

Because some of us did not experience "random" selections during our multiple visits over multiple trips which made us feel like their use off the word random was suspect at best. Just send everyone through their magical safety facade machines and be done with it, that would fine by me.

But the vast majority of people did experience randomness. An acquaintance of ours had the same thing happen to him. Of course he (NOT saying this about you) is pretty mouthy and would stand there loudly griping about Disney's security and how laughable it is so yeah, they "selected" him a lot. Of course he would make a big presentation of the ordeal too.

Another person we know said he was selected far too often. Of course his wife told us he was only selected twice, yes twice in the entire trip. But according to him twice = far too often and they were profiling because he's from Puerto Rico.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom