Admit it, you felt it...

KordovaJD

I don't cry. It's a fact. I am a mergers and acquisitions attorney. My whole life is a poker face.

But last year, when I took my 3yo daughter to the Frozen sing along and she got to see Anna and Elsa live, in person, the joy that she was feeling hit me hard. I cried at the Frozen Singalong... I've never seen her happier and that was all I needed to let go.

OliveMcFly

When we went in December of '04 my nephew was 1 yr old and seeing him react to the characters made me teary. I don't know why. It's gonna be worse this year because when he gets just the sight of Mickey he gets a big smile on his face...imagine when he sees the real thing again?
Wow! This was fun to read again. NonnaT, that 1 year old will be 13 in December! Time really does fly.

wsmith1978

Other than the usual spots that tug at the heartstrings, I cried during the Circle of Life movie at Epcot for all the wrong reasons, because it upset me so much. I decided that was no way to feel on vacation and vowed never to watch it again.

kbmum

I always cry on the first day of each trip when I walk up Main Street and see the castle. I usually let my family walk ahead of me so they don't see me being so sappy. Our upcoming vacation will be worse, because my parents believe (due to age and health issues) that this will be their last trip to Disney World. I just know I'm going to tear up every day.

Wdw62114

You keep using that word. I'm not sure it means what you think it means.

For the future, the word is "bawl". "Ball" gives it a whole new meaning . . . . .

You write that you're not sure what she means but you correct her on her spelling meaning you do know what she means? Hmmmmmmm

jloucks

Nothing at the parks specifically makes me all sobby really. However seeing my kids experience pure joy made my throat a little tight a few times. Especially in the evening after a long wonderful day.

Leaving the park to go home gives me a good 2-6 weeks of malaise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom