The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Good morning. today I'm going to feel like a pinball running all over with the boys. Help!:bawling::banghead: On a happy note it's going up around 50 so the groundhog gets to live yet another day:inlove:

No pinball for me, I'm in my pajamas all day (put on a clean set after my shower). Today is a lazy day for me. I thought about going to the library but that would mean leaving the house and putting on real pants. So I'm a little on the fence about that. ;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That's exactly what she said, which is why she used that as the example. She also said there's ALWAYS "that girl"....the really annoying girl in the class who is either a know-it-all, or a brown-noser, or a whiner or whatever. Every class has "that girl'. And she was so right.

I don't have any "know it all" girl this year. I have a "know it all" boy. He is always right (even when he is wrong) and quick to point out anything that anyone does wrong. He doesn't do any classwork though, but will take tests/quizzes. The other day when he was being nit picky, after he walked away, I thought I wished he put that much effort into his work then he would probably ace the class. Instead he seems happy to fail all his classes, to cool to do homework or something. That won't work out to well for him in high school, unless he likes repeating classes.

StarWarsGirl

I saw him there but was just confused as i never thought of him as a villain :confused:
He's always kind of been lumped in with the villains in Disney memorabilia, but he's one of those characters who could go either way. In the animated movie, he got Alice in trouble with the Queen of Hearts, but in the newer movie, he sided with the whole group against the queen. He's not really a true villain in the sense that other villains are, more mischievous than anything. He's in the grey area; he could go either way depending on how you look at him, or he could just be neither villain nor good guy.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
And today coming in at $1.49

CajUpCqXIAARF2M.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom