Major 2015 Pirates of the Caribbean Refurbishment Watch/Rumor.

ToTBellHop

Perhaps the heathens will crucify you now for even suggesting such heresy that people are getting fatter.
It's astonishing to see people getting so defensive of this. It's been a known issue for at least fifteen years that heavier guests are creating issues for water rides. Not meant to be fat shaming. It's just a fact that WDI has had to spend time redesigning boats due to the increasing weight of guests. I'm sorry if facts offend some. Also, the planet is getting warmer.

rkelly42

Really looking forward to riding PotC in May. Looks great, the water issue I can deal with but understand the concern. Still miss some original features like the right before the drop stating there be falls ahead.

Clamman73

Down for technical difficulties
image.jpeg

Castle Cake Apologist

The dog in the 2nd to last jail scene needs to go to the WDI Vet STAT.

Is it me or does the dog look worse? Did they switch out the dog? The dog looks horrible... Like it has mange or something?

I thought the same thing! Maybe he's meant to be more period appropriate? I imagine dogs at that time weren't the cleanest beasts. Especially those living in a prison.

Cesar R M

I would also really like to know! I have a Canon T3i and I can never get such good low-light video...
Probably because it was not designed for video and its a APC, with worse liveview.
There are some great video cameras now. Like the new Sony A7SII or Panasonic GH4.

Father Robinson

Has anyone noticed if the cloud projection has returned on the ceiling since the refurb?

Also, my guess is that video was shot with the iris of the camera wide open to let in as much light as possible. That's my hope because all the scenes seemed WAY too bright.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom