The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Thought I'd let you know that my computer crashed today so the only at Avenue I have to hear is my cell phone and with my cataract problem I can't read it very well. So anything I do will be very brief everybody's have a good time.
Sorry to hear about your computer. If you can't see or if trying to be here will somehow hurt your eyes, don't worry about it. We all understand. Have a good long weekend. :)

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I did some research on the pesticides used on apples, it seems they spray them during the budding season, flowering season, and several times during the growing season. I don't know if that still holds, my daughter's allergist told us to look out for that particular fruit.
Unfortunately you have to spray them with the pesticides or you'll be eating bugs too. I find that I start sneezing and have a stomach ache if I don't wash apples and them dry/polish them with a paper towel. Even the ones in a bag from the store.

MOXOMUMD

Yeah that award goes to WDW, isn't twice now that the addition to Fantasyland got a bit toasted? Twice in a year, the mine and the mermaid roof.

IMG_3227.jpg

fire-21.jpg
49800212.jpeg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Laugh of the day ! So funny. Reminds me when Mom went to the hospital sis and I wanted to make a special meal for her return. We decided on a side of mac and cheese. We boiled the mac and put cheese on top, with nothing else. :confused::D

Ha! I've got one for you, too. We'll file both yours and mine under Stupid Kitchen Mistakes.

I was about 18 at the time, and I had never made coffee. So, I was up early on a weekend, and I thought I'd make a pot for my parents and myself. I had observed my mother put the water in the Mr. Coffee machine, and then add the coffee and turn it on. Easy. So I filled the coffeemaker with water and added the coffee . . . Nescafe instant coffee . . . :hilarious: :hilarious: :rolleyes: I didn't realize there was a difference in brewing ground coffee from instant!

MOXOMUMD

I was surprised to find out they're even having a snack time. Seeing some are on the bus at 6:15 and lunch isn't until almost 1 it makes sense to have snack time.
Our elementary school (K-5) has a snack time each day but we don't have an allergy list and the kids can bring anything "snackish" (even a peanut treat) as long as it doesn't require a utensil to eat. My daughter usually has bowl of cereal or oatmeal when she wakes up then when she gets to school she gets breakfast in the lunchroom and keeps it for her snack later in the day. Our school got a grant where every student gets free breakfast every morning and they have good stuff like CinnaMinis, Pop Tarts, etc.

MOXOMUMD

I blame the over reliance on cleaning products and the trend for houses to be spottlessly clean at all times.I have two sets of relations with children.One set lives on a farm and the kids are out playing all the time and the house is tidy and clean but not spotless (if that makes sense).the other set live indoors most of the time in a spotlessly clean house that is germ free.Guess which ones are never sick and which ones have the allergies and skin diseases ??
I vote for the farm family........hey wait, I didn't know I was related to you. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom