The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Rosie would quit after the first day at my house! Way too much cooking. I just got the allergy list for snacks this year and I'm going to spend Monday making snack cakes. This year it's not just the usual peanuts and nuts, but this year no apples, oranges, watermelon, pineapple and quite a bit more. At least blueberries are ok I'm going to have to get a bit creative. I think I know what I'm going to do.:banghead: Today he's bringing in grapes and (nondairy) cheese

Am I understanding this correctly? Are you saying that the school has a list of foods that your kid can't bring? I understand the peanuts, because a number of people are allergic, but no apples, oranges, watermelon, pineapple and others? Seriously??!! :eek:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Am I understanding this correctly? Are you saying that the school has a list of foods that your kid can't bring? I understand the peanuts, because a number of people are allergic, but no apples, oranges, watermelon, pineapple and others? Seriously??!! :eek:
Seriously! That's the list for snack time and I didn't even give the entire list. Snack is eaten in a classroom so they are strict about the allergy list. They can bring what they want for lunch as there are allergen free tables. It seems all the kids with allergies are in the same group this year for snack. I'll be baking and freezing over the weekend. The one that really surprised me was apples.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Seriously! That's the list for snack time and I didn't even give the entire list. Snack is eaten in a classroom so they are strict about the allergy list. They can bring what they want for lunch as there are allergen free tables. It seems all the kids with allergies are in the same group this year for snack. I'll be baking and freezing over the weekend. The one that really surprised me was apples.

An apple a day keeps the students away?! :D

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Rosie would quit after the first day at my house! Way too much cooking. I just got the allergy list for snacks this year and I'm going to spend Monday making snack cakes. This year it's not just the usual peanuts and nuts, but this year no apples, oranges, watermelon, pineapple and quite a bit more. At least blueberries are ok I'm going to have to get a bit creative. I think I know what I'm going to do.:banghead: Today he's bringing in grapes and (nondairy) cheese
I blame the over reliance on cleaning products and the trend for houses to be spottlessly clean at all times.I have two sets of relations with children.One set lives on a farm and the kids are out playing all the time and the house is tidy and clean but not spotless (if that makes sense).the other set live indoors most of the time in a spotlessly clean house that is germ free.Guess which ones are never sick and which ones have the allergies and skin diseases ??

MinnieM123

Premium Member
His "job" is just one long holiday

He only works one day a year. ;)

santa-claus-clip-art-0511-0812-0115-3763_Classic_Santa_Claus_Clipart_clipart_image.jpg.png

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I blame the over reliance on cleaning products and the trend for houses to be spottlessly clean at all times.I have two sets of relations with children.One set lives on a farm and the kids are out playing all the time and the house is tidy and clean but not spotless (if that makes sense).the other set live indoors most of the time in a spotlessly clean house that is germ free.Guess which ones are never sick and which ones have the allergies and skin diseases ??

I wouldn't feel relaxed in a sterile, spotlessly clean, home environment. I like my clutter and grime; it's very soothing! :p

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Welcome to Star Wars merchandise day. Where the world buy Star Wars stuff they will not use.

At least people are not dying for this event. Oh wait....that's Black Friday.

I was completely caught off-guard this morning, when I was looking for coffee makers, and pulled up the Bed Bath and Beyond web site. Surprise: they had their home page (and a whole section) flooded with Star Wars merchandise. Heads up to @StarWarsGirl95 , @MOXOMUMD , and @LieutLaww . :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom