The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Some pics on the way to Big Thunder:
IMG_3288.JPG

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

I think it was probably about a 10-15 minute wait at BT, so I was able to snap a few pics in line and on the ride.
IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3299.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

I got lucky number 13! :D
IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3303.JPG
IMG_3306.JPG

IMG_3310.JPG

IMG_3313.JPG

And I think I'll stop here for now. This took longer than I thought it would! But, please let me know if I'm posting too many pics and I'll cut back.
Thank you for sharing! Keep em coming xoxo

seahawk7

Happy to hear that you consider the Monorail another (attraction) ride, and that @betty rose considers the boats a ride, too.

In addition to agreeing with all of the above, I also think the buses are more rides, too! (In other words, to me, anything that MOVES is another fun ride! :joyfull: :joyfull: ) I like it when people take me places. :)
I do too. I love public transportation.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Happy Wednesday! @MinnieM123 cover your eyes! It's heavenly out almost 70 and only going up from here! I'm spending as much time as I can today outside, walking and at the pool. I wish I didn't have any chores but Mount Laundry is calling my name and I have some cooking to do. Oh well life is still very good! Yesterday James got to pick a lab partner for science class, she's smart and wants to be a surgeon that should help with frog dissection, she's also very cute. I'm starting to see a pattern forming:confused: As I've said it's going to be a very interesting year:cautious::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: at least his gym locker partner will be a boy:hilarious: Next summer I'll be taking lots of blackmail pics:D

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Happy Wednesday! @MinnieM123 cover your eyes! It's heavenly out almost 70 and only going up from here! I'm spending as much time as I can today outside, walking and at the pool. I wish I didn't have any chores but Mount Laundry is calling my name and I have some cooking to do. Oh well life is still very good! Yesterday James got to pick a lab partner for science class, she's smart and wants to be a surgeon that should help with frog dissection, she's also very cute. I'm starting to see a pattern forming:confused: As I've said it's going to be a very interesting year:cautious::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: at least his gym locker partner will be a boy:hilarious: Next summer I'll be taking lots of blackmail pics:D

The geek Chic it must be :hilarious:

seahawk7

Ok so at my local aquarium we have the opportunity to buy tickets to spend the night. Am I too old or is this just scary? Like what if I fall asleep and wake up with a shark staring at me through the glass or worse yet sleeping in a space with strangers.
Bad idea no?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom