Major 2015 Pirates of the Caribbean Refurbishment Watch/Rumor.

raymusiccity

He is an EX-PARROT!!!

image.jpg

DsnyFevr

It's a sad state of affairs when people allow themselves to get so obese that they are actually bottoming out a boat. But no, let's change the whole design to accommodate laziness and poor life choices... :rolleyes:
This sounds ridiculous, not one over weight person on your boat can bottom it out. All our tons of trips to Disney during peak times they over packed the boats on Potc, Splash, Norway, and small world just to save on wait times. Many times our boat was full of avg weight people but too many of them on the boat where they were almost hanging out and the boats bottomed out a lot.

Miss Heinous

You really think its as simple as that? Just a swing?
Yep totally... a gigantic mechanical swing. I really don't see the appeal of the ride when most people coming to the parks already spent hours in a plane. It also does not fit in Epcot; it ruined the design of The Land Pavilion; the queue is constantly dirty; overall it's a mess. I like to use Soarin' as a perfect example of how tourists will eat up table scraps.

Goofyernmost

You really think its as simple as that? Just a swing?
Don't bother, it's a lot like the criticism that I have heard many times about Test Track. The real impressiveness is not in the scenery or the queue it is in the ride vehicle itself. On Test Track so many people get so wrapped up in what they are seeing that they completely forget what they are riding in. A driver-less car, completely run by computer that goes from stop and varying speeds up to 60 miles an hour during the duration of the ride. That has been more impressive to me that anything that they have ever stuck in there to see during that ride. But... it is missed by most almost as if the have experienced that driver-less car in their everyday life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom