The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Honestly you shouldn't look down your nose at people who flip burgers for a living. They're not all uneducated dumb***es. Being in the restaurant (non-fast food) business for thirty years I've had the opportunity to bring former "burger flippers" on as line cooks, etc., and they've been some of the best employees we had. Not everyone is dealt the best hand in life but you gotta play with the cards you're given, especially if someone is trying to support a family.
I'm so sorry and really should have put more thought into that post! I think most of them are underpaid

Figgy1

Premium Member
What has his shorts in a knot? or has he not been to the World since the whole FP+ magic band implementation?

I'm not over the top excited about a lot of the system, so not comfortable with the tracking of guests with the MB but I'm kinda went with the attitude of I have zero control over this other than opting out of Disney so embrace I did.
We just missed it on our last trip. I think he's worried about how our older ds will handle it. I know better than to tell my ds anything other than what park and any ADRs scheduled. I think it will be OK as long as I book them and don't say anything to the boys.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm so sorry and really should have put more thought into that post! I think most of them are underpaid

IMO, with regard to your response to @MOXOMUMD 's comments about workers in fast-food places, I don't think your intent was to slam that entire workforce. My interpretation of your initial post was that you hoped that kids who bully others, will end up as adults unable to get a job they desire, in a field they want. So they end up taking a job they don't want.

MOXOMUMD's comments were a good reminder though, that sometimes we all need to think about how we word things. Been guilty of that, myself; sometimes, I won't fully think out a statement, and I'll just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom