The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I hope she gets to go to doggie camp, too! Ours love it as well - lots of fresh air (relatively, since it's up in the hills) and exercise, although this last time, given their ages, they spent time in the "geriatric" section. :cat: But I think one of them may be older than we thought - we adopted her from a shelter, so it was anyone's guess how old she was back then. Right before we left on vacation she had problems using her back legs, but we finally determined it was just one of them and that she probably injured it somehow. I freaked out, though, when I went online to look up possible causes and one was this degenerative disease that has no cure and eventually they die from it! So we were quite relieved when she was more noticeably favoring one leg over the other and got back to almost normal before taking her to camp.

Lately, though I've noticed she's probably losing her hearing now, as she just looks at us with a slightly dazed expression when we're talking to her. :(
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's sad watching pets get old.

catmom46

Ketchup; not so well...I'm now about 60 pages behind... :confused:
Training; going OK, we just need to pick up the pace...! :)

Ketching up is futile. :p

Picard_as_Locutus.jpg

catmom46

Good afternoon, to all. Just thought I would drop by, before lunch and nap! Hope you are having a great day!:D

I'm not fond of cold either, although I'm liking snow, now that hubby is retired, and choose not to go out in it. Sorry for those still working and have little choice.

Afternoon Betty! xoxo Enjoy your nap - I wish I could, but I just got to work about 90 minutes ago. :hilarious:

catmom46

It's 8 minutes until noon. I'm having a salad sandwich for lunch. Or salad wrap. :hungry:

We have a cafe in-house, although quality has been going downhill for quite some time. Plus sometimes they get "creative" by basically putting a bunch of leftovers together to make a casserole. :hungover:

There is a vendor that comes in every week, though, and prepares fresh sushi (again relatively, given price point), and he's here today! :hungry:

betty rose

We have a cafe in-house, although quality has been going downhill for quite some time. Plus sometimes they get "creative" by basically putting a bunch of leftovers together to make a casserole. :hungover:

There is a vendor that comes in every week, though, and prepares fresh sushi (again relatively, given price point), and he's here today! :hungry:
I never worked at a place that had any kind of meals. I feel deprived. Or maybe not, since the café sounds bad.:hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom