The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Well I'm off to a birthday party...who's birthday party?! It's Disneyland's party. Heading out to California for a few days. I will try to post some while I'm out there but I definitely will when I come back. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but my app for this site on my phone has been buggy lady. It won't let me post pictures and randomly exits and goes to an ad. Anyone else have that issue? Later peeps!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well I'm off to a birthday party...who's birthday party?! It's Disneyland's party. Heading out to California for a few days. I will try to post some while I'm out there but I definitely will when I come back. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but my app for this site on my phone has been buggy lady. It won't let me post pictures and randomly exits and goes to an ad. Anyone else have that issue? Later peeps!
Safe travels, have a magical time and hug Mickey for me! xoxo

MouseDreaming

Here's how I would approach that problem. First I would clear out a space on my table (or desk) get out a pad of paper. Then make a list of all that needs to be done, pausing quite often to make sure that you are not missing anything. Have a nice glass of iced tea and then maybe some lunch.

After lunch, readdress the list and cross off the items that are not urgent and only in the beginning stages of disorganization. Take what is left over and attempt to prioritize the list in order of urgency. Take time out because everybody knows what happens to people that are all work and no play. TV is a good way to relax those brain cells to keep them at top efficiency. A reality show or soap should work to reinvigorate those tired old cells. That should take you to dinner time so put that list in a prominent place so you don't forget it.

After dinner is, of course, family time as well as getting caught up on the posts that you missed while spending time on your organize list. That should take you to bed time. Since the existence of that list will probably keep you awake, I would recommend throwing it out, burn it if you have a fireplace, and get some sleep because tomorrow you have to redo the list and you will need your energy.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Wait! How did you know this is what happens? You got it all right, except the tv. I relax on here.

betty rose

We were at Red Robin this week and we noticed the price hike too, like $3 a burger. I upgraded my fries to the garlic ones and the cheese and toppings only hit the top 3 fries. I took issue, they brought me another basket however by the time it came we were finished. I'm disappointed.

Plus they added gourmet burgers at an even higher price that are not gourmet burgers more like Disney gourmet chicken dogs. Gourmet burger to me starts with it being a Kobe Burger, Red Robin is not that.
Red Robin is crazy expensive here too. And our food is very inconsistent, one time good...next time awful. I would never go back but the Grandsons like it. I'll take Burger King over Red Robin.;)

betty rose

We were at Red Robin this week and we noticed the price hike too, like $3 a burger. I upgraded my fries to the garlic ones and the cheese and toppings only hit the top 3 fries. I took issue, they brought me another basket however by the time it came we were finished. I'm disappointed.

Plus they added gourmet burgers at an even higher price that are not gourmet burgers more like Disney gourmet chicken dogs. Gourmet burger to me starts with it being a Kobe Burger, Red Robin is not that.
Red Robin is crazy expensive here too. And our food is very inconsistent, one time good...next time awful. I would never go back but the Grandsons like it. I'll take Burger King over Red Robin.;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good for you. I'm glad this kind of deep cleaning only comes, twice a year. I'm probably going down to once a year, the house didn't fall apart after having missed the spring cleaning.;):joyfull:
After shopping tomorrow I'll be spending a few days cleaning as the army seems to have left things all over:mad: I've already put my kitchen back together, but the rest may take a bit of time!!:banghead:

betty rose

After shopping tomorrow I'll be spending a few days cleaning as the army seems to have left things all over:mad: I've already put my kitchen back together, but the rest may take a bit of time!!:banghead:
Sympathy like. I remember those days, I had to shovel out DD room, at least once a week. But to her credit she was always busy, with school , activities, and work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom