The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Progress.City

I actually started talking to her on Facebook before the last war in Gaza. She lives in a kibutz on the border with Gaza and I was actually very worried about her during that war. She said she cried every time she heard an explosion, knowing that people on either side were dying each time. My energy level is very low now. I think I am calling it a night.

betty rose

I actually started talking to her on Facebook before the last war in Gaza. She lives in a kibutz on the border with Gaza and I was actually very worried about her during that war. She said she cried every time she heard an explosion, knowing that people on either side were dying each time. My energy level is very low now. I think I am calling it a night.
You need sleep, think of how far you have come. Please eat well, and take care. You have more challenges in front of you! But you are following your dreams....I admire that!

FutureCEO

crow-riding-1-phoo-chan.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A little side story...every year we went across the road to Grandma's and Grandpa's farm. For the 4th of July. Grandpa had built a big brick, grill. We loaded lots of hot dogs and hamburgers on it. Yum! After that with baked beans and other side dishes, we had dessert. Home made apple pie and home made ice cream, in an old crank type freezer. All of us kids took turns with the crank. My Grandma loved DQ, so all year she would save the really pretty spoons, bright primary colors back in the day. Anyway I always had the hardest time choosing. Life was so great and simple back then. Happy 4th all.:D

That whole scene sounds like a little bit of paradise to me. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom