A Spirited Perfect Ten

Omnispace

The new scene, as you indicated, will only occupy the former load/unload area. It would only allow for maybe 3 more boats in the flume.

That won't have an impact.

The only things that could possibly increase the capacity would be to either increase the speed of the flume or to dramatically reduce the load/unload times.

Neither are likely.

Capacity would also be determined by the switch from forward to backward parts of the flume. Quick loading can give higher capacity but the timing of the switches may not allow for bumper to bumper boats like in IASW

Disneyhead'71

I have to believe it is.
I've always heard the operational capacity was about 900/hr. Theoretical capacity was around 1000.

Really don't see how they could possibly get it up much higher.

I remember this scene. It is the wide shot where you see the steam train on the far left side of the screen and the blown up tressel on the far right side of the screen.

aVZgT.gif

FigmentJedi

AEfx

Maybe they could stop treating Frozen like the second coming?

Let's be fair, folks were attacking them for NOT exploiting Frozen enough, or not being psychic and predicting it's runaway success - it's just that folks aren't happy with how they are doing it now, which is valid - but let's not pretend that even people here were pressing for something.

PhotoDave219

Let's be fair, folks were attacking them for NOT exploiting Frozen enough, or not being psychic and predicting it's runaway success - it's just that folks aren't happy with how they are doing it now, which is valid - but let's not pretend that even people here were pressing for something.

Yes and now we're attacking them for doing it on the cheap and unable to serve the demand that comes on a daily basis....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom