Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Yeah, but some movies get better each time they make a sequel. Like Revenge of the Nerds, ok maybe not that one, but I'm sure there's got to be one somewhere... o_O

acishere

I saw it once in the theater and will never watch it again.
I saw it once on a plane. I didn't mind it then, but I never need to see it again. Plus I got sick of hearing Let It Go about a year ago so why would I want to watch the movie it is from again?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yeah, but some movies get better each time they make a sequel. Like Revenge of the Nerds, ok maybe not that one, but I'm sure there's got to be one somewhere... o_O
Return to Oz
Sound of Music II
Superman VII
Gone With the Wind : After The Fire
A Nightmare on Elm Street : Freddy Meets Godzilla

Lucky

There aren't a lot of movies I watch more than once, and there was nothing about Frozen that would make me ever want to see it again.

Arthur Wellesley

The overhype is what killed Frozen for me. Was it a terrible film? Not hardly. Sure the plot had it's weak points at times and the songs (imo) are not Disney's greatest. But I've certainly seen a lot worse. So yeah, as a film it was just all right... nothing I'd want to own or see again, but nothing I regretted seeing.

But then came the overhype. When the movie & it's songs began to be shoved in our faces 24-7 is when I started to completely loathe the movie's existence. And to this day I still do. :hungover:

Nemo14

The overhype is what killed Frozen for me. Was it a terrible film? Not hardly. Sure the plot had it's weak points at times and the songs (imo) are not Disney's greatest. But I've certainly seen a lot worse. So yeah, as a film it was just all right... nothing I'd want to own or see again, but nothing I regretted seeing.

But then came the overhype. When the movie & it's songs began to be shoved in our faces 24-7 is when I started to completely loathe the movie's existence. And to this day I still do. :hungover:
I have pictures, remember?

Lucky

Pretty much my thoughts on it. I never understood why the songs were so popular.

NYwdwfan

My son saw a commercial for some Frozen dolls and said something along the lines of, "I don't get why there are still dolls. The movie is 2 years old. Why are they still making this stuff?"

Yup - right will ya there buddy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom