The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Looks yummy. I had to cut shrimp from my diet last year (it's a migraine trigger), and I miss it so much. Scallops are good though. We went to Phillips at the Inner Harbor last week and I had scallops. So good.

It is indeed yum-o-rama! :hungry:
If you enjoy scallops like I do, you should try the sea scallops at Teppan Edo sometime. Big, fat, seared delectables, they are...!!! :joyfull: :)

image.jpg

StarWarsGirl

It is indeed yum-o-rama! :hungry:
If you enjoy scallops like I do, you should try the sea scallops at Teppan Edo sometime. Big, fat, seared delectables, they are...!!! :joyfull: :)

View attachment 75305
Oh yum. Maybe next August when we go twice I'll have to get those one of the times. Next trip we are only going once (well, I'm going once; I have to leave a day early for classes starting), so when we go twice, I'll try the scallops one of the times. In January, I want my steak. I used to get steak and shrimp. Now I get steak and chicken.

donaldtoo

Oh yum. Maybe next August when we go twice I'll have to get those one of the times. Next trip we are only going once (well, I'm going once; I have to leave a day early for classes starting), so when we go twice, I'll try the scallops one of the times. In January, I want my steak. I used to get steak and shrimp. Now I get steak and chicken.

Sorry about the shrimp thing, but, yes, those scallops were good enough to make me forget (and, I'm a shrimp lover, too) all about the shrimp. :hungry: :)

StarWarsGirl

Almost bought one of these last year when our desktop started to die. Decided to go with a new MacBook and keep the desktop on life support to do the few tasks we need it for. I really wanted a Borg machine, though...
I was flipping through some of the Borg models (just for fun) and I saw one that was called Borg-DS9. :banghead: Someone over at that manufacturing company watches WAY too much Star Trek (and admittedly, I watch a LOT of Star Trek)

EDIT And another one is called the Borg-709 model.

Clearly, since I get all of this, I have been watching way too much Star Trek.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Split a gut looking at Len at Touring Plans photo

B3gIINSIIAAj83m.jpg

StarWarsGirl

Now I'm done with Black Friday. What I got:
6-pack of one gallon bottles of starch for Mom ($18, she's happy and will not run out any time soon)
Wireless adapter for my laptop (2/3 original price)
New Ariel case for my iPod at 50% off. I wanted Elsa or Belle, but they only had Ariel, Cinderella, Minnie, and Mickey. I went with Ariel
Printer ink, on sale
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (free using $5 gift card)
Maleficent Blue Ray DVD combo pack (also includes digital) (free using two $5 Amazon.com gift cards, I already grabbed it for $10 on a limited sale)
2 seasons of Big Bang Theory on DVD
Star Trek: First Contact on DVD

With all of the movies and TV I bought, no way will I be bored on the way to SC in a few weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom