The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

OSUgirl77

This was Texas Chainsaw Massacre in 2003. But he made me watch movies like The Ring, which was stupid and some movie about a Massachusetts insane asylum. That was dumb too. The dumbest was the Blair Witch Project.
I thought The Ring was scary the first time I saw it in the theater. It was not scary the second time I watched it at my house. Blair Witch was fun to see in the theater with a bunch of people, but it's not that great otherwise. I never saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, but the original is pretty messed up.

seahawk7

That's a great movie. Have you ever seen The Woman in Black? It's another good ghost story, not gross and violent like most horror movies.
Yes! I went and saw it opening weekend. The whole idea of him being trapped on the island because the tide came in just gives me goosebumps.
And I really liked how it ended.

donaldtoo

Oh my. So do you have to always keep chocolate Easter bunny rabbits in the refrigerator then, so they won't melt in your Easter baskets? We need to let @MOXOMUMD know how to handle this dilemma before she gets to Miami next Easter. If not, this could be a crisis! ;)

0003422310849_500X500.jpg

:D ;) :)

OSUgirl77

I like the old classic horror movies like Dracula, starring Bela Lugosi. Scary!! :eek:
I love all those old movies! Frankenstein, anything with Vincent Price... The scariest movie I have ever seen is still The Exorcist. The Exorcism of Emily Rose is pretty creepy, too. The Shining, The Conjuring, the original Halloween...think I might need a horror movie marathon to get ready for Halloween! :)

seahawk7

I like the old classic horror movies like Dracula, starring Bela Lugosi. Scary!! :eek:
A friend at work lent me the original The Thing. I want to watch it this weekend. And I love me some vampire movies. Zombie movies can be too gross for me sometimes especially George Romero ' s movies. I do enjoy, however, The Walking Dead and Zombieland. Double tap anyone?

FutureCEO

The good thing about horror movies is they can cure a bad or sad mood. Because of the adrenaline you release, any sadness is wiped out. Rollercoaster do the same thing.

After coming back from the movie, I was up for a few more hours than normal. Never again. I'll stick to my death and destruction. I like other movies too.

Rollercoasters are the best. Which is weird because I really can't do heights. Which is weird because I went to the Top of the Rock (68 floors) a couple years ago. I just can't go wicked close to the edge. I have wicked weird dreams about the every night.

seahawk7

I thought The Ring was scary the first time I saw it in the theater. It was not scary the second time I watched it at my house. Blair Witch was fun to see in the theater with a bunch of people, but it's not that great otherwise. I never saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, but the original is pretty messed up.
My brother and his friend were watching the original Texas and just the sounds I heard and one scene I accidentally saw still haunt me today.

OSUgirl77

don't get my hopes up so I don't get disappointed. Though if I do good on Monday and get the job, I might need a security clearance.
If you manage to get a job that will get you a security clearance, that would be fantastic! You would be set. There are so many jobs, especially in the DC area, that require a clearance but, most of the time, you have to have one already to get hired. Fingers crossed big time on that one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom