Trip Report What time is it? MICKEY TIME. August 2014

Is it entirely possible to have two extremely amazing Disney trips in a row? One would think the first trip’s fun and happiness could not be duplicated again…

Unfortunately, I am home. Real home. Not my Disney World bubble. Getting over this harsh reality is like a kick straight to the stomach, after eating a really gigantic meal. What is this life I live? Why am I not waking up on property? Oh the harsh truths we must face when exiting that bubble! Writing a trip report will help cure my Disney depression, it’s a statement I keep uttering to myself while I slowly grip the fact that my trip is OVER. WHAT?! Months of planning and excitement and poof! DONE. GONE. Is it time to go back yet? PLEASE?! Peeling the magicband off my wrist was painful.. PAINFUL I TELL YOU!!

imagejpg7_zps1262d39b.jpg

My name’s Nicole and I am a Disney freak. (I’m the girl on the left.) If there ever is a rehab program for people who are overly obsessed with Disney, you can bet some of my friends, my boyfriend, and my family would check me right in. I love the little mermaid, and change my favorite park depending on the day. I don’t know what my favorite ride is, some days it’s Soarin’, some days it’s Splash, sometimes it’s even Tower of Terror. Whatever is the last ride I’ve been on, that’s the one I will probably tell you. Ugh, I’m indecisive!

b02728cf-23d5-46e2-acf1-6a26b9d6b599_zps5fe4c65c.png

For those who didn’t follow along on my pre-trip report, here’s a quick recap. I flew to Disney World August 17th, and stayed at the Wilderness Lodge until August 21st. The lovely people of WDWmagic convinced us to upgrade from Art of Animation since we had a pin code. From there it was off to Port Canaveral, for my first ever Disney cruise, let alone cruise. Had three nights on the Disney Dream, and then back to Orlando for a day at Downtown Disney. I came home late August 24th, which gave me 8 full days immersed in Disney. This trip was the second trip with my best friend; we went last July for 10 days and had a wonderful, unforgettable time. We knew Disney missed us. :)

Originally, we were supposed to go in June and stay at Art of Animation, then go on the Dream, but due to massive amounts of snowstorms in lovely New Jersey this past winter, we had to postpone to August. Now everyone was warning me about the heat, and let me just tell you all, YOU WERE RIGHT. It may have been the hottest, sweatiest (sorry!) trip of my life, but it was one that I will never forget.

Shall I begin?

It all started not too long ago, at the wee hours in the morning.

IMG_1685_zpsa8effceb.jpg

I slept at my friend’s house so her parents could take us to the airport for our flight at 5:59 in the morning. We would be in Disney at 8:30 A.M. Who needs sleep?

Made it though security fairly quickly, and decided it was perfectly acceptable to eat our first meal of the day at 4:30 A.M.

First food picture of the trip! LOL.. and it’s in bags.. Big fail, Nicole.

IMG_1686_zps100779e9.jpg

IMG_1687_zpsca936d7d.jpg

IMG_1688_zps99d8f598.jpg

Probably not a good idea to drink iced coffee when you are aiming to sleep on the flight down, but with all that excitement I guess it didn’t matter! Do you guys remember the commercial with the little boy who says, “I’m too excited to sleep!” Yep, that’s me in a nutshell on Disney eve.

We took so long eating, we didn’t realize our plane had already boarded and as we were walking to the gate, we heard them announce the final boarding call. We booked it! Could you imagine if we missed our flight? Oh the horror! I don’t know why we didn’t realize that you’d need to be on the plane prior to 5:59 in order for it to take off. Hey, it was early. I’m using that excuse :)

IMG_1691_zps52acb54c.jpg

IMG_1692_zps857b0b68.jpg

We made it on and were off! My friend slept for maybe 20 minutes, I didn’t sleep at all. Too much excitement! We read and chatted about what was yet to come.

We landed early (YESS!!!), and navigated our way like champs to the B side of the airport. Last year we got lost…this year we were pros. Haha.

IMG_1693_zpsfabcc90a.jpg

We scanned our matching pink magic bands at the magical express counter, saw that first mickey head light up green, and we’re off! It was time for our first Disney ride of the trip…a bus ride!

IMG_1696_zps0d56d9a9.jpg

Wilderness Lodge, get ready for us!!

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
OMG I cant wait. This looks absolutely gorgeous. 6 more days! Were many dressed up for pirate night? Ive got a full pirate costume Im planning on wearing.

Yes! A lot of people were into it! It was really fun :) I am so jealous of you! Have a wonderful time!!!

Can you do another trip again...real soon, so i can read another one of your reports.

PLEASE CAN I!?! Haha.. I need to go back!

This post actually made my day! Seriously, lifted my mood and helped me to focus on what some saving and working towards something could/will be. I needed that this dreary monday!! So thank you!!

That island really does look like a place of dreams.

Glad I could be of help! Mondays are the worst! The island is breath taking! I can't even describe it!

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
Isn't Castaway the most amazing spot you have ever been to?!?! We have cruised a lot and been to a lot of different islands, all of which have had their own beauty but nothing even comes close to the gorgeousness that is CC......I want to go back right now :( On our first trip there we had our 2 year old so we hung out at the family beach for the morning (which was great) but we took him to the nursery for a nap in the afternoon and we headed back to Serenity Bay.....OMGoodness, it's like a completely different world. We were literally the last 2 people on the beach when we left, I look back at my pictures and still can't believe that we got to see those amazing views with our own eyes. So happy to be following along, your review has been a great break from the busy work day.....thanks again for sharing !!

Castaway definitley has a unique kind of beauty. It just doesn't compare to anything else. Thank you so much for following along.. I want to get back to Serenity Bay right this instant! It's getting cold up north, and I would give anything to be on the beach!

You got some gorgeous photos of your day in the ocean at Castaway Cay -- it's so hard to believe those came from a water camera!! Wow! :) I love all of those beautiful blue ocean shots, but I especially love the one of your friend just floating on the top of the ocean. There is absolutely nothing more relaxing than floating around in paradise! That photo just screams "no worries" to me. Too bad about the rain later on, but it seems like it didn't even matter as you guys really made the most of your day in the island.

I am getting so sad that your trip report is almost over tho! :( It's almost like I am on my way back home to FL from the most magical Disney adventure ever ... I can just feel the melancholy creeping in. :cry: And I am just sitting here my computer!

I wish my trip never ended! I would have loved to do a longer cruise, if only we'd had known we'd both enjoy it so much! Three nights is definitley not enough!

The water camera did wonders! I was so surprised!! :)

Wow I've just caught up on your cruise posts and it sounds absolutely amazing.... You really know how to get the feeling Disney gives us all across in your trip report, I honestly never really considered a cruise but after reading this I REALLY want to go on one!!! Seriously Disney should be bringing you back for free to write more reports like this!!! :p

I wish Disney would! HAHA! Can you call them up and tell them this? We can cruise together! LOL

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
We changed out of our bathing suits and took our last showers abroad the dream. We took our time getting ready, talking about what an amazing vacation this had been so far. We also had to get our luggage ready to be put outside for pickup.. didn't we just get here?! It was hard to pack up our stuff.. but we trudged through. It ain't over yet!

We were determined not to let the future ruin the present, so we headed off with smiles towards dinner! Food always makes me happy :) Dinner was at the Royal Palace! It was such an elegant restaurant to end with. :(

For starters, I had French onion soup! Mmmm! While we were eating, we kept seeing all lights outside, it looked like a city out our window! Our servers told us this was a "free port" where cruise ships all gather. I tried googling more information about this but can't find anything. We were just happy it was not Port Canaveral! Go slow, Disney Dream. We don't wanna leave!

IMG_3039_zpsad7dab1d.jpg

The guys at our table tried escargot.. because why not! It's not everyday you get to try scary food. They didn't hate it, but I don't think they enjoyed! I was too chicken.

IMG_3040_zps8e018104.jpg

For my main course, I had wild mushroom stuffed ravioli. I was still a little full from our pizza "linner" (lunch dinner haha) but I managed to finish them all! I think I did fairly well with changing up my meals each night!

IMG_3041_zps94a2321c.jpg

My friend had the lamb, and she raved about her meal all night long! I wish I had left room to order two entrees one night, but I swear the food throughout the day was just too hard to resist!

IMG_3042_zpsf8773deb.jpg

This restaurant really felt royal; we felt as though our true princess qualities could shine through in a place like this! We were right at home :) It was very fancy.

IMG_3043_zpsbc6a953f.jpg

The dessert menu came like an invitation. How freaking cute! You are cordially invited... to eat dessert. Don't mind if I do!

IMG_3044_zps9d326419.jpg

I tried the sampler, which consisted of peanut butter mousse, mango cheesecake, and Tahitian vanilla creme brulee... I am officially obsessed with creme brulee thanks to Disney! The desserts were all SO GOOD. I get upset when I don't have dessert with every meal now a days. Disney has ruined real life for me.. haha

IMG_3045_zpsa660b309.jpg

We took a picture with our table, and the best servers ever! I could cry looking at this. That cheesin' smile on my face is REAL. I was so happy. The whole trip was a dream come true, and this last dinner together just was the icing on top.

IMG_3046_zps5d89c577.jpg

Our servers chatted with us about our day at Castaway Cay.. we also asked them about ship that used to be in the water there from Pirates of the Caribbean. They said since the last hurricane it was unrecognizable, so Disney sadly took it out of the water. We are all hoping they make another pirates movie and bring a new pirate ship to the waters!

Here's what I found on wiki:
"The Flying Dutchman, the ship prop used for the filming of Dead Man's Chest and At World's End, was on display at Cay Lagoon. As of November 2010, the Flying Dutchman is no longer at Castaway Cay. According to Disney, the Dutchman was removed and taken to another location on the island, where it was being dismantled. It is uncertain if the Dutchman will be replaced by another ship in the future or not."

We said our good-byes for now to our new friends, we would have one last meal together in the morning. You get to eat breakfast at the restaurant you last ate dinner at on your departure morning. So for now, it was see ya real soon!

We decided to go exploring, I mean enough with watching Disney movies in our cabin! It was time to get to know this ship inside and out!

IMG_3048_zps1ec2bca9.jpg

We had been admiring this the whole cruise, it was time for a photo op!

IMG_3049_zpse7e7b5e7.jpg

Um... I think my foot is the right size. :)

IMG_3051_zps15fc8870.jpg

Had to strike a pose with the man who started it all, Mr. Walt Disney.

IMG_3053_zpsb5adff81.jpg

Amidst our exploring, we heard music playing, and headed over to join in on the party!

We found Goofy!

IMG_3054_zpsc86550f9.jpg

Look how cute in his cruise line apparel!

IMG_3055_zps96b81d43.jpg

I had to snap a shot of this, I stared with my mouth open for so long so I had to record it to film, because I knew my memory wouldn't do it justice!

IMG_3056_zpse8a22663.jpg

Lines were a little long for some of the characters, and of course we chose to wait in the longest one! I just could not leave this ship without meeting the one, the only, Mickey Mouse. And, Captain Mickey Mouse that is. Could he be any cuter?! I swear last year I fell in love with Sorcerer Mickey, but I think my true love is now Captain Mickey!

IMG_3057_zpsdec94bf4.jpg

Posing like the princesses we are with Tiana. Aurora, Tiana, and Ariel. The three best friends!

IMG_3058_zpsca623d91.jpg

They made an announcement that the characters would be leaving in 10 minutes, so we hopped in one more line! Donald, we must make it to you!

And we did :)

IMG_3061_zps3a25c5a8.jpg

And we met a handsome duck!

IMG_3062_zps39bacae1.jpg

Music was blaring, and it was time for the farewell show. FAREWELL?!? You are going to have to DRAG me off this ship. I am not ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

The characters were assembling for the good-bye song and dance, and I was preparing to bawl my eyes out.

IMG_3065_zpsd445d25d.jpg

JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
The farewell show took all my emotions and rolled them into one. I laughed, I cried, and I sang along. I must admit, I was an emotional wreck! It was one of those moments where I felt complete and utter happiness, yet deep down was a blubbering mess. Only Disney can make your heart swell and break at the same moment. We vigorously waved our arms as all the characters began leaving.

IMG_3067_zps1336629a.jpg

Don't go up those stairs, please!

IMG_3069_zps6d17ef61.jpg

Good-bye my true love! Until we meet again :inlove:

IMG_3076_zps6720a63f.jpg

We wiped our tears, and headed up the stairs as well!

IMG_3077_zps48bff8e5.jpg

IMG_3078_zpseb65715f.jpg

IMG_3079_zps7d1d1873.jpg

The night was not over yet, and we were determined to stay up at late as we could manage! This whole vacation did not leave much room for sleeping!

We continued on with our exploration! We stopped in the art gallery and admired all the beautiful artwork. One day, I will possess a Thomas Kinkade Disney painting!

I had been wanting a shot in a porthole after reading numerous trip reports on here, and it was finally my turn!

IMG_3081_zps780c97d1.jpg

We found the adult section, and checked out some of the bars and lounges. Man, there was a whole section of the ship we had not seen!

IMG_3082_zpsc579cb48.jpg

These people cracked us up for a good five minutes, it was much needed comic relief. We snapped a selfie with this hottie with a hair flip. Ow Ow!

IMG_3084_zps53af2f20.jpg

Looking out at the dark blue water at night was kind of creepy! The ocean is sooooo large, it's crazy to think of what lies below us! I still believe in mermaids! :)

Ariel, are you there?!

IMG_3087_zpsb5555caa.jpg

We found the jogging trail! HA! With all the food we consumed, we should have found this sooner! :) Here I am, being a fool.

No one believed I ran on my trip, they have seen my food pictures as evidence of my gluttony. Man!

IMG_3089_zps019a06c4.jpg

The Dream is just so beautiful at night. The vibrant colors against the dark night sky, it truly is a sight to behold. Everything is lit up and you can't help but smile. You could also look up and see stars, and we began wishing on them! If only our wish would have came true! Please, don't make us get off!

IMG_3090_zpsa9e28daf.jpg

IMG_3095_zpsf9bedcfb.jpg

The best water coaster in the world! :)

IMG_3098_zpsd401bf7a.jpg

Enchanted was playing, so we watched the big screen for a bit. I love this movie :)

IMG_3099_zpsff3c2d3f.jpg

We wandered all around, imprinting everything in our mind. One second you are thinking the ship is so large, and then you look out and realize just how small it is in comparison to the ocean. It's truly like a moving resort.

IMG_3100_zps6d2bc3f9.jpg

IMG_3101_zpsacc85902.jpg

It was getting late, and we wanted one last treat from room service. Back to our humble abode for one last Mickey Bar!

BB3CFF40-85EB-4751-822E-262D3304E4D5_zpswhkviigk.jpg

DAF0350E-04C4-4543-826C-64B8E62E6860_zpsytcn4qy7.jpg

36987290-B754-47A6-A1EB-66E76B8B9417_zpswssq1rh2.jpg

We put on Ratatouille, ate the most delicious ice-cream ever, and tried to talk about anything other than the end. We still had on day left, our flight wasn't until tomorrow night! We could squeeze some last minute shopping in, right? We tried to keep our eyes open as long as possible, in hopes of postponing the arrival of tomorrow.

Sleep eventually gets us all, and as much as we tried to fight it, the night came to a close. There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every dayyyyyyyy.. right Walt? RIGHT?!

:(

I was so excited to see that when I logged in this morning you had posted another installment of your amazing vacation! I've been enjoying living vicariously through you and your trip report. It's been a nice way to get me more and more excited for my upcoming trip to Disney World...only 8 more days. Glad you were able to meet Captain Mickey. I look forward to your last day.

mrdrift

You have taken some wonderful pictures of the Dream and gave us a really fantastic detailed account of your trip to go with the pictures. Have you thought about writing books for a living? It's always sad when it comes to an end but there is always next time.

PolynesianPrincess

The Farewell show gets me everytime!!! :( We were up in Shutters picking up our pictures right before it started and the band that was playing in the atrium said they had time for one more song and they played "Time of Your Life" by Green Day and I completely lost it! I was a mess. Then the show started and I kept bawling my eyes out! Disney cruises really are the best!

ginadee

When was the farewell show and was there just one? Just wondering if everyone gets to see it with the dinners and theater shows. I don't want to miss it. Leaving for Orlando TOMORROW!!!

Mom@disney

I really don't like that your trip report is coming to and end :( Please Promise that you will write one for your next trip or there will be many of us in tears. Captain Mickey is just too adorable for words!

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
And with a broken heart, I write... THE END. :( :( :( :(

The Last Day:

I set my alarm for super early, I wanted to be sure I woke up in time to watch the sun rise. How many opportunities are you given to watch the sun rise over the ocean? On a Disney cruise verandah? Not enough. The morning came way too fast.

My phone went off and it was strange to look down and see I had full cell service. Messages came flooding in from friends and family, and although I was happy to be hearing from them, it was also like a slap in the face. Hello real world! :(

Made my way outdoors, it was strange that our lovely Dream was no longer moving! I had grown so accustomed to the feel of the ship on the water, it felt odd to be still!

IMG_3102_zps15146a50.jpg

4D0AE355-010E-4D35-BDC9-41CD73DA27EF_zpsxu7nfph9.jpg

It was gorgeous! The start to another beautiful day. I am not a morning person usually, but this trip proved to me that some of the best things happen early on in the day.

IMG_3105_zps71034ac7.jpg

It may have been my location, and I am a bit biased, but I swear it was the prettiest sunrise of my life! I watched the sun creep higher and higher into the sky, and it made me feel much better. I was accepting the conclusion of our cruise, and thankful for a wonderful first experience. This was just the icing on the most delicious cake.

IMG_3106_zps83cb59db.jpg

We got dressed, and did a final sweep of our cabin. I hadn't noticed this lamp all trip, and was utterly impressed with this detail! It shows the different Disney castles around the globe, with the different Disney ships in the ocean! I stared at it for a good five minutes. HOW CUTE IS THAT?! I wish I could purchase this lamp somewhere! My now two favorite things, Disney parks and Disney cruises! :)

B4441DAA-C1E2-4548-AE90-1FD257DF8DB5_zpsg4bxzlsb.jpg

We ate our last breakfast at the Royal Palace, and exchanged contact info with all our new friends. I must have been depressed, because I do not have one food picture! :(

We hugged our servers, and they insisted they would miss us! They were so friendly all trip, and I must agree with the masses and say Disney cruise line hands down has the best customer service EVER. I kept wanting them to say to me "Girl, no you cannot have a third doughnut, no, I do not want to get you another drink!" but they did everything you wanted and more, and they always did it with a smile. They told us a Disney vacation club cruise would be boarding in a few hours, so they had to get the ship spotless. New replacements so soon?! You can't serve new people! NOOO!! It amazes me how immaculate the Dream is, and how quickly they can get guests on and off.

After a tearful breakfast, it was off through security, and onto the bus. Security was a breeze, we were seriously in and out so fast! We waited on the bus longer!

We planned to go shopping at Downtown Disney, so we picked to get dropped off at POFQ, because we remembered it was a close resort. The bus played a farewell cruise video, and I may have shed a tear or two. Then came the Disney World magical express video, where they show the characters checking into their resort, and this put me over the edge! Water works everywhere. WHY WAS I NOT STAYING?! Don't do this to us!!

About an hour drive, and we were back here... does this look familiar?! ;)

IMG_3109_zps4575db4f.jpg

We walked quickly around our "old resort".. it was so nice to see it again! We waved to our room from last year, and the memories kept flooding back. We were giddy giggling girls talking about all the fun from last year. It's amazing how something can spark your brain, and the memories come rushing back. :) It truly felt like we had come full circle.

The bus to DTD was super quick, and we started to get our shop on!

IMG_3110_zpsf2ed6e47.jpg

IMG_3111_zps4a98868b.jpg

We found this magic mirror, that shows you dressed in each princess's costume, so you can pick which one you like best! I think this is meant for "little" girls, but I will be forever young! I had to give it a try, and it worked on me too! I want to be every princess, I love them all!

IMG_3112_zpsbd1b6e8e.jpg

IMG_3113_zpsf638bb18.jpg

IMG_3114_zps1fa682b1.jpg

IMG_3115_zpsc6ee28a2.jpg

IMG_3116_zps3b546985.jpg

IMG_3117_zpsa2157fd0.jpg

IMG_3118_zps46cfa479.jpg

Why thank you, but I already knew this! :)

IMG_3124_zps8c5070f9.jpg

We had eaten such a large breakfast, but that still didn't stop the hunger pains from coming around one o'clock. The forums constantly rave about this place, so we figured we would try it out! The line was to the door, so we knew it must be good! It moved quickly, and soon we were doing what we do best, eating!

ADC4DB10-AF55-491B-9CFF-E53B28A2866B_zps3xsye89l.jpg

I knew this was my last meal on Disney property, so I went all out! I'd start my detox diet when I got home, haha! I got mac and cheese, broccoli and cheese soup, and a roast beef sandwich. YUM. It was all just so yummy! I want to try more sandwiches from here! Guess that means I'll be a return customer :) No dessert, we though we could save room for Ghirardelli soda fountain!

CD65FB2F-6D5D-4D63-A9EA-C23D22FC859D_zpseelxvbiq.jpg

After savoring our lunch, we both decided we were too full for dessert. I think all the eating had finally gotten the best of us! This is the first time I was down for the count, so please don't be mad at me. :)

We did a little bit more shopping before we had to catch the bus back to POFQ. I bought a new Disney sweatshirt, some car antenna toppers, and a bunch a souvenirs for my family. I was so tempted to buy Disney Vera but my wallet restrained me! I guess I will be making an online order soon :p

Our last Disney bus ride awaited, and we listened with open ears to the narrator explaining the resort. I love that man's voice. I would listen to the Disney bus spiels every day if I could. Hey Disney, ya listening? Make me a mixtape.. :)

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
We had to take a cab back to the airport, but it ended up being the easiest thing! We picked up our carry-ons from POFQ and they assisted us with getting a ride. The CMs were so polite and nice to us! We kept telling them we wished we would get stuck here, and have to spend the night, so if they couldn't get us a cab it would be completely understandable. Unfortunately, the cab was already in the parking lot!

Arrived at the airport, and headed back through security. I DON'T WANNA GO HOME! I wish it was socially acceptable for girls in their twenties to have temper tantrums.

Even the Orlando airport employees were asking us about our cruise since they could see our luggage tags. We told them it was AMAZING, and may have convinced a few people to try it out :)

We kept trying to justify ways to just call a cab and go spend one more night, but it just didn't seem logical. We were hoping they would want two people to stay behind and take another flight. We had been checking the stand-by list and it was at least 50 people long. The Disney Gods were not in our favor, and we had to accept the fact we were going home.

Boarded the plane, and then BOOM.. we cannot take off. Someone's arm rest was broken so they had to have maintenance come down and fix it. One handy man person came, then another, and soon it was two hours later and we were still sitting. HELLO?! We will willingly get off and take a flight tomorrow!

Boredom sets in:

2DE345C6-4BD8-4D29-990D-EA345437B3F8_zpsslpr3syg.jpg

247621DA-4E0E-4761-8B9C-7F1FED46A836_zpsweo6okrc.jpg

B87C5BF2-CAB9-4E62-843E-4070D4E21E20_zpsvro0igwc.jpg

It appeared that Disney did not want us to leave, yet again. I swear, Orlando just loves the two us! It cannot handle this break-up! Two and half hours delayed, and we finally get the all clear. Good-bye happy place! I did not want to face the harsh reality that my trip was over, but as we all know, all good things must come to and end.

nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold. her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
then leaf subsides to leaf....so eden sank to grief,so dawn goes down to day. nothing gold can stay.

:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank you all for following along on another wonderful Disney adventure. It's nice to come to a place where people just "get it"! People think I'm crazy, and maybe I am, but I love Disney with my whole heart and I do not think this fact will ever change. People always ask me why I don't go on vacation somewhere else, and I simply tell them they do not understand. Disney World has always been a place where I can just let go and fall back into the realm of childhood. Everything is magical, and special, and you are treated like the princess or prince you truly are.

I am glad this feeling was able to expand and now include the Disney cruise line. This opens a whole new world of places! And now, when someone asks me if I'd like to vacation somewhere else, I can say yes, and know it is still possible to have a new adventure with an old friend.

I personally didn't think I would enjoy the cruise as must as I did! I must admit, for months and months I looked forward to my Walt Disney World trip, and completely forgot that I was even going on the Dream! If you ever get the chance, TAKE A DISNEY CRUISE. I cannot give enough praise, or explain how amazing this experience was. My friend and I kept wishing we had sucked it up and taken the 7 night cruise to start off with. :)

Hopefully, I will be back in that Disney bubble again soon! For now, I will fill the void with these forums, and YouTube videos, and living vicariously through you all. I thank you for letting me share. I am itching to go back already....

Longers

Hi Nicole, thanks for sharing this amazing report with us all. I am literally crying that it's all over! Like you say we all "get it" it's other people in this world who are strange in not loving Disney so much - right!?
I loved that mirror and will def be finding that one in November when I leave "again" for Disney. My friends don't ask where I am going on holiday any more as they just know it's Disney all the way. Might consider a cruise now after this report.
Thanks again for another great trip report it was amazing

We found this magic mirror, that shows you dressed in each princess's costume, so you can pick which one you like best! I think this is meant for "little" girls, but I will be forever young! I had to give it a try, and it worked on me too! I want to be every princess, I love them all!

Where in DTD did you find that Magic Mirror? That is awesome and I know my daughter would love it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom