Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Dear Lord, I'd weight 200#s. That take out was a nasty addition.

:hungry:

IMG_2303.JPG

donaldtoo

Is it too late for the Irish Whiskey, it's 5 O'clock somewhere. I just came back from a board meeting.
I am blessed that God gave me the Grace not to leap from behind Dais and smack the **** out of one of the members. ]

Good thing too 'cause the Chief was there and he has a gun. :oops:

No worries.
Since he's a neighbor, he probably woulda' only tasered you... :eek: ;) :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I've tried that with Belle. She won't fall for it.

Scooter Kitty was just stubborn and determined enough to try. One night when we were kitty sitting her my husband was playing/teasing her. She waited a bit, climbed up on the back of the chair where my DH was sitting and perched, sat there for a little while and then swatted him upside the head and took off. :hilarious:

StarWarsGirl

What I intended to do this evening:
All of my business law homework for this week, half of the reading for my class on diseases, accounting practice, and maybe some reading for my management course.

What I actually did: Half of my business law homework, accounting practice 1/4 of my reading for the disease class, and some major cheering for the Orioles. Well hey, this hasn't happened since I was 2.

StarWarsGirl

Well, I'm out. The cat is purring and laying across my shoulder, and class may not start until noon tomorrow, but I'm exhausted. Plus I'm hoping to take a trip to Target tomorrow and grab some AL East Champions gear before class. Or after. My dad already bought the hat and a new tie.

PeterAlt

What I intended to do this evening:
All of my business law homework for this week, half of the reading for my class on diseases, accounting practice, and maybe some reading for my management course.

What I actually did: Half of my business law homework, accounting practice 1/4 of my reading for the disease class, and some major cheering for the Orioles. Well hey, this hasn't happened since I was 2.
Ah, Business Law, one of the few classes in college I actually got an A in... Why I couldn't pass Spanish 2 (but got an A in Spanish 1) is a mystery...

(Maybe because Spanish 1 was the only class that my sister and I was also in at the same time...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom