Trip Report Been Back for 10 Months, what better time to write the TR...

Hey oh! I'm back on the boards! There was a long time when I was just too exhausted from working 14 hour days/not being at a computer at work for said 14 hours where I wasn't on these boards much, if at all. The combination of the work hours + not knowing when we'll be back in WDW meant I had to keep away or else I'd find myself longing for the lost World... Disney World (lost because I won't be there for a while). Well, I'm back at a desk job since February and slowly started reintegrating myself into the boards since. After much reading, and much more reading, and some talking with my gf about how "I should really write that trip report" it's finally time that I really DO write THIS trip report.

For those of you who don't know (or remember since it's been so long), I'm AJ and my travel partner/gf is Alex (Lexi on the boards). Here I am bothering her before we enter Animal Kingdom:
wdw201328312012405.jpeg

Nice necklace she has there right? Yeah, I found that on the street outside a restaurant after we had dinner one night. BOOM!

Our dates down in the World were October 9, 2013 (yikes) to October 16, 2013. A nice eight down jaunt during the Food and Wine Fest (a triumphant return, we'd been during 2010, but skipped it our next trip).

Any way, her and I teamed up to work on the PTR for this trip about, oh... 16 months ago. For all the things I don't remember being written by the two of us you can click this link. I hope you enjoy gratuitous food photos and a lot of digression because it is now time for what you actually came for, a Trip Report!

Day 1, October 9:

After a disappointing night of staying up late to watch the Rangers get dismantled by the by the SJ Sharks in San Jose (of course the game started at 10 PM) it was an early wake up call to catch the first flight out of JFK on JetBlue down to MCO (who on these boards really doesn't know what MCO is? We're all obsessed, we all know the airport code). We always end up getting the cheapest flight down there from JFK, it helps that Alex's parents live a 15 minute drive from the airport and that JetBlue gives the "one free checked bag per person" since our trips to WDW are the only time I'll travel with a suitcase.

We landed at MCO a little before 10 AM and were on our way to the DME bus. I won't get over how great DME is, I just throw a pair of shorts and a few other essentials in my carry-on in case our bags take longer to get to the hotel than expected. By 11 AM we were at our resort and in our room. We were thrilled that our room was ready when we got there (we've yet to have an issue with this, fingers crossed, knock on wood, whatever you want to say about that). We were staying at Pop Century and we're pretty impressed with the room to be honest. We had stayed at All-Star Movies back in 2010 and weren't too sure what to expect from Pop. All told, we were happy with it. Growing up in the 90's I wasn't too pumped when I found out our room number:

IMG_2619.JPG

I was hoping for the 50's, 60's or 80's (even though I was born in the 80's, maybe that's why I have an affinity for the decade). Any who, here's a shot of our room:

IMG_2371.JPG

IMG_2370.JPG

Not too shabby eh? We prefer the two beds because we like to live as if we're in an episode of I Love Lucy. That's actually not true, the second bed always end up being something or a souvenir/park maps space.

I don't remember where I spotted this (there might be more of this in this TR considering it was 10 months since we were there), but I'm glad I got a shot of it:

IMG_2945.JPG

Is it me or is 1986 the easiest year on this to spot? Maybe because it's the best year ever, without it, you wouldn't be so lucky to have this awesome TR to read. Also, without it, there'd be some serious funny business going on in the space time continuum.

Enough of this resort business, we didn't come here to spend time in the room (which is why we booked a value). We were in WDW and it was time to hit the parks! What better way to get yourself in the Disney spirit on your first day in the World than by making your first stop Magic Kingdom? Is there a better way? There really isn't.

IMG_2373.JPG

Hello beautiful, you big lush green bush you. Oh, wait, I mean you back there! Isn't she a sight for sore eyes? (That's a phrase I've never understood, if my eyes are sore I don't want to be seeing any sights, I want to close my eyes. Depending on how sore maybe with a bag of ice on them.) Anyway! We wasted no time heading over to Tomorrowland (because it's the best) and hit up Space Mountain (because it's the best). You can't tell it's us in this photo, but I know it is. We're like shadow people (except much less horrifying):

IMG_2378.JPG

Having gotten the momentous "First Ride" taken care of it was time for the (to me, in this case) less momentous "First Meal." For this we went over to Cosmic Ray's. It's something of a habit for us to get some QS meal when it comes to the first meal of the trip, something about being up since 5 AM and being on a plane for a few hours doesn't lend itself kindly to an elaborate sit down meal the first time I eat while I'm in WDW. (One or both of us would probably fall asleep at the table.) So what did this delicious first meal consist of? Alex decided on the kid's chicken nugget meal (because WDW has some awesome chicken nuggets, and lets not even get into the fries, they're the best) and I went with a plain old hot dog. Plain. Old. Hot Dog. Except when I hit up that sweet fixins' bar! Plain old hot dog? NAY! More like AMAZING CHEESE DOG WITH DICED ONIONS!

IMG_2380.JPG

This is not really the type of meal that lends itself to a review in this space, it gets the job done. It's very good (I like hot dogs more than any normal person should, and WDW has some good dogs) and after being up rather early and on a plane it's good enough to supplement the adrenaline we work on on our first day in the World. After lunch we decided to grab a pair of Fast Passes to Buzz because, well because we could still. We knew that this would most likely be our last chance to get legit paper Fast Passes, so we got as many as we could. Look at these beauties:

IMG_2381.JPG

Don't get me wrong, I think the Magic Band is pretty awesome. We only had one or two little hiccups while using ours on this trip when it came to Fast Pass usage, getting in the room the only reason it wouldn't work at the end of long days would probably be user error/laziness/exhaustion. There is something about those little paper tickets getting spit out of those Fast Pass machines though that I will miss. Oh well, onward and upward, or whatever they say.

To be honest, from what I remember there wasn't much of a line for a lot of the rides we got paper Fast Passes for. We did it more for a little collection of our own, when we did need to use the we would, but for the most part, we still have them. Back to Buzz, basically every on ride photo we have from Buzz throughout our three trips Alex and I have the same general look on our faces. That look is something like this:

wdw201328211739081.jpeg

I get very, very into this ride. Very into it. After such an intense spin on Buzz we decided to relax a bit on the PeopleMover.

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 5 - Part 9:

We had to get one more on our way out, we couldn't help it:

IMG_3234.JPG

Since we had a feeling about half the people in MGM at the time were with us in leaving Fantasmic so we decided to give Toy Story one more try. We decided to power walk it on over there, made it in no time, and were happy to see there was barely any stand-by line (for TSMM any way), I don't think we waited more than twenty minutes. It was great. And look who decided to give us a seat!

IMG_3235.JPG

Good ole Wheezy! And then this happened:

IMG_3236.JPG

We did it again!

IMG_3238.JPG

Ha! Twice in one day! And look at this giant pencil! That's like a super #2:

IMG_3239.JPG

We could tell the park was closing up and the crowds were making their way to the exits so we decided to head that way (Fantasmic started at 7:30 and the park was closing at 8:30). This is one of my favorite times for the parks, when they're all starting to clear out:

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3241.JPG

And here's one of my favorite billboards in all of MGM:

IMG_3242.JPG

I know the movie is 25 years old, but I wish there were more Roger Rabbit around the park (I think I have a picture of me and my older brother with him when I was three or four down at MGM). Before we had to be out of the park for good tonight there was one more thing we definitely wanted to do, and that was get a drink:

IMG_3243.JPG

It was time to hit the Tune-In lounge! What I said about how Alex and I had booked so many ADRs at Mama Melrose and cancelled them all before sticking with it this trip, well, the same holds true with here (50's Prime Time Cafe). We were determined to at least get a drink here tonight. I have to be honest, I don't remember what we ordered:

IMG_3244.JPG

I decided to opt out of the glow cube in my drink. This was definitely a nice place to grab one for the road on the way out, although since the exit to the park is about five minutes away, either drink really quickly if it's for the road or take your time. We had to drink really fast because we had to get moving after we got our drinks. We felt bad walking in so late and ordering drinks, we didn't want to sit there while the bartender was cleaning/closing up.

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 5 - Part 10:

I really liked it in here, we'll definitely have to take a shot at a meal next time around. Sorry for the blurriness of this first one, but you can an idea with the others:

IMG_3245.JPG

IMG_3246.JPG

IMG_3247.JPG

I love Americana. Alex wasn't too happy with the way this came out, but it's not easy without the flash and a neon sign in the back:

IMG_3249.JPG

You get the idea though. It's probably just me, but I think this is one of the more under-rated parts of MGM, especially at night:

IMG_3251.JPG

I'm wiling to sacrifice a good view of Mickey up top so I can enjoy the neon more. I have a bit of an obsession with neon, oh well.

That's it for me for tonight. Come back tomorrow when I finish up Day 5, which is turning into a much longer day than I had expected. We still had a solid five hours of night left to spend at Magic Kingdom though, so be sure not to miss that! Thanks again every one!

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Keeping up with the great trip report. You got some really good pictures from the MNSSHP and of course ride pictures. Loving the goofy face pictures. Following along.

Thanks for sticking with it! Plenty more goofy ride pictures to come.

ArtieJim

Original Poster
I’ve just caught up on your trip report now! Really enjoying it especially because we’re heading over late October and it’ll be our first time going to MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival too! I’m Irish though so of course I’m going to love your TR! Not so impressed with the food selection at Ireland though although you did say the fish pie was nice. A good beef and Guinness stew or pie would have gone well in there!

Looking forward to the rest! :D

Make sure to get to MNSSHP early! Right when it starts if you can, and make sure you see everything and get a good spot to view the fireworks! Alex and I really regret not getting there early enough to really see every thing. The F&W, once you get over the crowds, is the greatest thing in the World. Don't get your hopes up too high for the Ireland booth food, but there are about 30 others to choose from, and most of them are really good (the Mongolian bun thing from China!).

Mom@disney

Day 5 still not done. I would be so tired after all that. But I guess it's because I always have my two little girls with me. And after Fantasmic, the youngest is carried out the exits asleep.

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 5 still not done. I would be so tired after all that. But I guess it's because I always have my two little girls with me. And after Fantasmic, the youngest is carried out the exits asleep.

I'm hoping to finish Day 5 right now on this TR at least!

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 5 - Part 11:

Seeing as how it was only about 8:45 by the time we finally made our way out of the park and Magic Kingdom had EMH until 3 AM (Yeah, 3 AM), we knew that we weren't going to be able to just head over to MK directly after leaving MGM. We decided to take the bus back to Pop and get back for a couple hours before we made our way to MK. Since we had beer in the room we decided to have a couple and then head over to the pool bar, because why drink for cheaper beer we've already paid for when you can pay like $6 for one? Exactly. When we took a seat at the bar we ended up between a guy on the phone from (we guess, at least he thought he was) the Bronx (all he was doing was talking about how great the Yankees are, but he had a terrible fake accent) and a couple where the woman was hammered. They had to have been there a few hours. The best part about the Yankees fan was that he was talking so loudly about it and the ALCS (game two, against the Red Sox and the Detroit Tigers) was on. At the point he was talking (for a solid thirty minutes) the Red Sox were down by four. So what happens while this guy is yapping away about how the Red Sox have no chance and they're going to get swept, well the Red Sox hit a grand slam, tied the game and then scored one more run in the bottom of the 9th to win the game. As soon as that grand slam was hit this guy quieted down, got up and walked away. Fantastic.

Once we decided to finally head to the bus line (if you could call it that at this point in the night) we didn't have to wait too long for the bus to show up. We were lucky enough to be the only people on the bus. And just what time was it when we were on our way over to Magic Kingdom tonight?

IMG_3253.JPG

That's right, it was tomorrow. It was too bad, because that meant we couldn't say that we made to three parks in one day (who am I kidding? Of course, could, and did and still do. We hadn't slept since waking up, it was still the same day for us. At last, we had arrived:

IMG_3257.JPG

Strange thing about this picture, it was taken by a photopass photographer with our camera (two actually) but he didn't take one with his camera. So, we have this from our camera but none from photopass. And here's a shot of what time we actually walked into the park, thanks to Alex's watch:

IMG_3258.JPG

Our (my) first around of business upon entering was to get a bite to eat. I was determined to get a hot dog from Casey's, I could eat hot dogs at any time of day, so 12:30 AM seemed just right to me. Look at this monster:

IMG_3261.JPG

Alex just wanted some fries, because WDW has the best fries anywhere. That up there is the chili-cheese dog, I decided to add some diced onions and even more cheese, because I could. And who wouldn't? Weirdos, that's who. We were joined by some of our old friends that we always meet up with when we go down to WDW:

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

I know the signs say don't feed the ducks, but I couldn't help myself. He got some plain hot dog bun, sorry Disney.

IMG_3268.JPG

Adios, Casey's Corner, thank you so much for feeding me at 12:30 AM with your delicious hot dog. We knew exactly what we wanted to do first (especially since we were right near Adventureland:

IMG_3269.JPG

We were thrilled to find out that this was open so late. We really didn't expect that to happen. I can't say we got any decent pictures ON the ride though because it was dark and we will NEVER use our flash on rides, we try to not even use it at all to be honest. We did get this fun shot of the Enchanted Tiki Room once we got off though:

IMG_3276.JPG

I like it anyway. Sadly, this is where the TR stops for tonight. I didn't realize how late it was when I started writing this and I am pooped. Day 5 will be completed soon (I'm really hoping tomorrow!). Thanks again for reading!

mrdrift

What a great day at the parks. You have some really great pictures of your day at MGM and you got to do some things that might be closing not to far in the future. There is always room for Caseys hot dog any time of the day or night. Following along.

ArtieJim

Original Poster
And we're back!

Day 5 - Part 12:

Next up for us was Pirates of the Caribbean! Again! This time it was empty, for the most part, which is why we love when MK is open until 3 AM for EMH.

IMG_3277.JPG

Yeah it's a dark shot, but we liked the moon up in the background, deal with it. I don't think I'd ever actually paid attention to this sign up here on the way in:

IMG_3282.JPG

Casa de Morro? Would that be Mr. Tom Morro? Makes you think. These short swords are not easy to grab if you're about to get into a duel, that could be an issue:

IMG_3283.JPG

Yeah, wasn't happening. We took the short walk over to Adventureland with plans to ride the mountains. We noticed that it was pretty quiet near Splash Mountain, and on closer inspection found out it was closed. Thunder Mountain was not! We got lucky on that one, I could keep saying how empty the park was, but you get it. This was about a ten minute walk on, we even had some people go in front of us so we could get a shot of the map:

IMG_3295.JPG

Isn't that always how it goes? You enter the line and there's no one ahead of you so far as you can see, as soon as you want to stop for a picture there are a bunch of people behind you. We didn't mind having them go ahead in this instance, we had a couple more hours before the park closed. We were still getting on this runaway train:

IMG_3296.JPG

And guess who got to sit in the conductor's chair?

IMG_3297.JPG

That's right! Front row at night! It was awesome! I do have to say the, the locomotive on this ride vehicle doesn't make sitting up front as fun as sitting up front on almost every other ride. Oh well. It was still awesome.

IMG_3304.JPG

Adios Thunder Mountain. That ten minute standby time was more like two-five, depending on your walking speed. And how could we go any where but the Haunted Mansion after this? Well, we couldn't, we had to! On the way we caught this great view:

IMG_3307.JPG

I love when water reflects things as perfect as a mirror. How could one not? Please enjoy these headstones:

IMG_3311.JPG

Poor Dave, how could he have been so foolish?

IMG_3312.JPG

This is one of my favorite parts (as well as the busts) of the new line for HM. Does any one mind that I still call it "the new line?" I hope not, there was only one "line" if you even can call it that for forty years at Haunted Mansion, then this thing came along. So, three years in, it's still new if you ask me.

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 5 - Part 13:

IMG_3313.JPG

IMG_3314.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG

It was too dark for us to get a shot of the Mr. Toad. Poor Mr. Toad. I'm excited that the next time Alex and I are down in WDW there will be a photo of our ride experience. And the gift shop (as I've mentioned)! They should just all of Liberty Square into a Haunted Mansion area! Hall of Presidents can easily be turned into a Haunted Hall of Presidents, I mean come on, 39 of them are dead (as of right now, I had to double check on Jimmy Carter). How about a Haunted Liberty Square Riverboat? Sounds pretty awesome to me. But, that's just my thinking. Would you be surprised if this wasn't a shot of the Haunted Mansion itself, but one of that lamp?

IMG_3320.JPG

Because you shouldn't be. We also enjoyed taking some pictures of the ride signs tonight, if you hadn't noticed:

IMG_3321.JPG

As the natural progression of the giant circle that is Magic Kingdom dictated, we were on our way to Fantasyland. On our way, we couldn't help but stop for this:

IMG_3322.JPG

Can any one walk past the Castle, especially at night, and not stop for at least photo? It's almost impossible. Try as she might, it didn't happen:

IMG_3324.JPG

On our way to what, at the time, was Fantasyland we noticed some work being done on the Seven Dwarfs' Mine Train. I may have mentioned that I didn't think we got this pictures in an earlier post, turns out a I was wrong. Enjoy:

IMG_3325.JPG

IMG_3326.JPG

IMG_3327.JPG

They aren't the best, but you get the ideas of what was going on. We thought it was pretty fun to watch. It's usually just wooden walls that you can't see over, but these had actual viewing windows.

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 5 - Part 14:

We hadn't come this way just to look at a construction zone of a ride we weren't going to be able to ride for a few years, we came this way for Fantasyland! New Fantasyland, as they would call it:

IMG_3328.JPG

We had a lot of fun searching around the area. We thought it looked great, even if it was night time. Any time we tried heading over that way during the day it was way too crowded to even move, so we were happy to be able to move around while we were here even if it was so late. Check out all these fun treats:

IMG_3330.JPG

"Character Inspired." Well, I can see Mike Wazowski, Sully? Eh, not so much.

IMG_3331.JPG

I know they aren't very exciting compared to every thing else, but those chocolate chip cookies. Give me a half gallon of milk and all those cookies and I'm good to go. Now, please enjoy these photos of an (almost) empty Story Book Circus:

IMG_3332.JPG

The Wonder Pup! My parents have one of those at home, she's great!

IMG_3333.JPG

IMG_3335.JPG

IMG_3336.JPG

IMG_3337.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_3340.JPG

We hopped on the Barnstormer, not really sure what to expect honestly. We did know that it was a kids' ride, but we really enjoyed it. The ride itself took about 60 seconds to complete (if that), but since there was no line at all the CMs operating looked at each other, shrugged and asked if we wanted to go again. We didn't complain, neither did the other four people on the ride. After that, two people got off, but we stayed on and took one more spin. Three in a row was enough for us, and we wanted to enjoy some of Futureland before taking off for the night. When we got off, the last couple remained for another spin. In the time it took us to walk out the exit of the ride, they had gotten back to the start of the ride. AND WENT AGAIN! AND THEN AGAIN! They went at least five times, after the fifth start we were past the point of being able to tell. My hat's off to them.

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 5 - Part 15:

There was no way we could be in Magic Kingdom so late, end up in Futureland to finish our night and NOT hit Space Mountain:

IMG_3341.JPG

It would have been impossible. Looks like Alex had had enough for the day... bedtime:

wdw201328712873056.jpeg

She wasn't actually asleep. And me on the other hand, well, yeah. We really wanted to take a spin on the PeopleMover, but it was closed for the night! COME ON! I feel like the PeopleMover is the one ride that should be open as late as possible (although it was about 2:35 at this point, it was running when we went into SM, but not when we got out). One thing that was open though was Buzz!

IMG_3342.JPG

Those poor CMs that were still there working the late shift. We asked if they were still letting people on, they told us we were the last two and they were going home. Works for us! Now one behind us on this queue!

IMG_3344.JPG

IMG_3345.JPG

And of course, how could I omit this thing of beauty?

wdw201328712873531.jpeg

Given the time we decided to finally call lit quits on the day. Not without some parting shots though:

IMG_3347.JPG

We were amazed to find a PhotoPass photographer still going on our way out! Poor guy had a line ten people deep by the time we got ours:

wdw201328712873627.jpeg

Here's one that we actually got when we first got to the park. We love this one because of the projection on the Castle:

wdw201328712866344.jpeg

On our way out we decided to get some shots of the decorations (mostly the Jack-o-Lanterns) around the flag pole...

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 5 - Part 17:

This dude is creepy. The mayor of Creepytown is what he's mayor of if I had to guess:

IMG_3357.JPG

Creepytown is in America at least, sounds right.

IMG_3359.JPG

IMG_3360.JPG

IMG_3358.JPG

IMG_3361.JPG

Main Street at night is so hard not to love.

IMG_3362.JPG

This sign made of pumpkins is the best and worst thing around. It stinks to see it because it means you're leaving MK, but it's just a cool set up if you ask me. And our final shot of the evening, how could it be anything but:

IMG_3363.JPG

Monorail! If you're wondering how we got such an unobstructed view of the monorail it's because that's how far the Pop bus stop actually was. I wish I was kidding about that. I wish I was kidding especially because after being at three parks in one day, starting our day at a little before noon in Epcot with drinks and an empanada, then moving on to MGM for a solid seven hours, drinking at our pool bar and then closing down MK at 3 AM we wanted nothing more than the bus to be RIGHT THERE. But we had to walk what felt like another mile. WHY WHY does the bus stop for Pop have to be so far? Such a shame it was. (I have no idea where the pick up is for Pop now that they've redone the bus area at MK, but this is definitely where it was while we were there).

So, finally, I've finished Day 5. Five writing days and seventeen posts later, it's finished... well, Day 5 is finished. I still have three more TR days to go. Apologies for the length of time it took me to write about just one day. Hope you're all enjoying our trip through the World so far. Come back for more, there's plenty to come!

ArtieJim

Original Poster
Day 6 - Part 1:

After our long, long (16 hours?) day yesterday we decided to really take our time getting going today. Well, at least Alex did. I have an issue where I typically always wake up by 9 AM (typically no later than 8:30) and I always wake up at the slightest sound. So there I was, wide awake by 9 AM, unwilling to really put on proper clothes (I sleep in gym shorts, but I won't walk around outside like that) and Alex fast asleep. I did get a solid 5-6 hours of sleep, so I was fine. Luckily, my brother had sent me a .zip file of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father (which is an outstanding game from 1993 that he and I were obsessed when we were younger, I must have played and completed this game a dozen times) so I was able to sit at the little table in our room and play that on our computer while I subtly made slightly louder and louder noises until Alex woke up. (This is a great trick if you want to wake someone up without doing it outright in on shot, trust me). Eventually we got ourselves going, hopped on a bus and ended up at...

IMG_3365.JPG

Epcot! Go figure! It was going to be an Epcot kind of day because we had two full days left on this trip :)() and this was one of them. We wanted to make sure we hit the remaining booths that we hadn't eaten at (because, lets be honest, we pretty much drank at every single booth already, or did we?). Now, about 98% of our time in Epcot on this trip so far had been spent in the World Showcase, aside from entering the main entrance and a little bit of time on our second day of the trip it had been all WS and Food & Wine. Today, we were going to have some fun, Future World style. There's no better way to start that fun than by taking a journal through time?

IMG_3367.JPG

Too bad this picture didn't come out as good as we had hoped, but I dutifully kept up with the dumb face. After this we ended up in Mouse Gear because I wanted to try on some hats. Every time Alex and I are in WDW I always end up trying on the R2-D2 Mickey ears, but I never end up buying it. Maybe next time (but I probably won't):

IMG_3369.JPG

I couldn't decide between the R2-D2 and the Donald Duck Mickey ears, so I didn't get either. I am however, disappointed I didn't get this hat though:

IMG_3368.JPG

It's a bucket with moose antlers! We gotta stop going to Disney when it's so hot (so, not go between April and October, we loved the weather when we were there in December), wearing this hat in the heat of an Orlando October (I complain like it's so bad, but every other TR I read most of them are during the summer) I would be sweating buckets. We were happy that the majority of the crowds stayed in WS (as we had so much of the time) and this gave us a fairly empty Future World:

IMG_3370.JPG

We couldn't continue any further without visiting Nemo and Friends:

IMG_3373.JPG

When we got here for our FastPass+ time (our first was that ride on SSE), mine made a red circle! NOOOOO! I had checked the times early and everything was ok, so I have no idea why this happened. The CM at the FastPass sensor was nice enough to tell me to try it again and then it went green! Nothing like a little bit of Disney Magic to help you out. Something strange we noticed here at the ride was that the water feature of the sign (the picture above) was off. Don't know why that was the case, it was the first time we had every seen it like that. Kind of strange to see those rocks so dry. Other than that, this ride never fails to make us smile:

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3382.JPG

We can never manage to get the picture we want on the part of the ride just above. Oh well, pictures or not, we still think this ride is great. On our way out we were greeting by some dolphin butts!

IMG_3383.JPG

Man, I love aquatic mammals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom