What characters would you want to see represented in the parks more?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Just random thoughts, sorry if it was brought up before. I'm sure it has. But here's a quick list of movies and characters I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of ride/show/attraction off of.

Bambi - dark ride or puppet show (similar to legend of lion king at MK)

Hercules - thrill coaster

Hunchback of Notre Dame - would love to see quasimodo represented more in the parks

Atlantis - would have been an awesome re-theming of 20,000 leagues. Box office bomb, but the movie was amazing and one of my favorites!

Dreamfinder - Definitely needs to be brought back and represented in Epcot more. Heck, he could even fit as a walk-around character in Fantasyland. "Imagination" is fantasy, am i right?

Buzzy and General Knowledge from Cranium Command - Two very original, very lively and very perfect characters that could be awesome for meet and greets. The show was original and awesome, much like the imagination ride. Heck, I could see them doing some sort of interactive live show together.

Headless Horseman - dark ride

Mr. Toad - wouldn't mind seeing a walk-around character of him

Princess & the Frog - dark ride

Launchpad McQuack

I really like your ideas.

I'd like to see more Pixar attractions located at Pixar Place. I honestly don't care which ones at this point, but I'd like to see at least two more attractions featuring different movies.

Robin Hood- the characters would fit in well at Fantasyland, so they should have some sort of presence there.

Star Wars- need at least two more attractions, plus other themed areas like a restaurant

Indiana Jones- a thrill ride, preferably an indoor/outdoor coaster called The Temple of Doom

I really like your ideas.

I'd like to see more Pixar attractions located at Pixar Place. I honestly don't care which ones at this point, but I'd like to see at least two more attractions featuring different movies.

Robin Hood- the characters would fit in well at Fantasyland, so they should have some sort of presence there.

Star Wars- need at least two more attractions, plus other themed areas like a restaurant

Indiana Jones- a thrill ride, preferably an indoor/outdoor coaster called The Temple of Doom

Yes for Robin Hood! I love that movie!

Matt_Black

)

Hercules - thrill coaster

YES. Have the premise be you're riding Pegasus fighting the Hydra.

Hunchback of Notre Dame - would love to see quasimodo represented more in the parks

I'd love to meet Esmeralda, Phoebus, and Clopin.

Atlantis - would have been an awesome re-theming of 20,000 leagues. Box office bomb, but the movie was amazing and one of my favorites!

Actually, it did better in the box office than Treasure Planet. The problem is that while it made a decent, if not huge box office, it came out in a crowded summer period that saw films like Tomb Raider and Shrek. But I totally agree. It's an awesome movie. And it's the closest we'll get to a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/ Hellboy crossover.

Anyway, here are my choices.

Meet the Robinsons- This movie is fun on a bun!

Kingdom Hearts- Honestly, considering how very popular the franchise is, I'm surprised they haven't done more with it.

Treasure Planet- This movie is awesome.

Gravity Falls- Phineas & Ferb will eventually be leaving at some point, maybe not soon, but it will happen. Let GF take their spots.

Gargoyles- Best. Disney. Show. EVER.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Kingdom Hearts- Honestly, considering how very popular the franchise is, I'm surprised they haven't done more with it.

YES!! Imagine how AAAAWESOME a thrill-darkride of this could be! How intense!!!

Like.. similar to the style of The Mummy or Spider-Man at Universal! Not necessarily the exact same style, but that kind of thrill ride. That would be PERFECT and it would honestly drive in a lot of people.

Robin Hood.. Those characters would honestly fit in very well at Animal Kingdom! :) They need some sort of attraction there! It'd be perfect!

Cmdr_Crimson

Emperor's New Groove in Mexico at Epcot...
9135548004_c8bf6833a8_z.jpg

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Princess & The Frog - I'd like to see Tiana's restaurant come to life from the movie. Featuring Jazz music, classic creole cuisine & her fathers gumbo.

Mulan - Maybe a "training" experience similar to the Jedi Training Academy but, instead of Darth Vader have Shan Yu.

Both of these sound amazing! Especially the Mulan experience.

I think Rapunzel deserves something more than bathrooms, maybe a stage show or a dark ride?
And I'd love to see something Pocahontas as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom