What characters would you want to see represented in the parks more?

StarWarsGirl

Tangled, definitely. A dark ride would be great.

Would love if they bring the Ratatouille ride over here from France.

More Indiana Jones.

Wreck It Ralph would make a really neat attraction. Maybe in DHS?

And of course...Star Wars. More meet and greets at other times besides Star Wars weekends. More attractions.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I'd love to see more of Hades. Just a single picture in Mickey's Philharmagic isn't enough!

Isn't he the announcer for villains unleashed? I mean I know that's not much, but it's a big show!! His costume (without the mask) looks soooo cool! I do wish he was presented more throughout the parks. I sometimes wish Hercules had it's own land similar to Harry Potter at UNI. But I know the movie is DEFINITELY not popular enough to do that.. but it would be pretty awesome. You could even have an underworld coaster. That'd be pretty awesome.

Launchpad McQuack

I will go against the grain and say I'd love to see Frozen more permanently represented in the park. Obviously the M&G is doing extremely well, but I'd like to move away from the "special event"/gimmick stuff for them and see a well-themed permanent attraction based on the movie.

Figaro928

I'd love to see more of Hades. Just a single picture in Mickey's Philharmagic isn't enough!
ANd he is in Fantasmic too right? - again not enough but it's something.

I think the villians make the best M&Gs so the more the merrier. I also happen the think a Dark villian rollercoaster type ride would be INSANELY awesome.

morningstar

Emperor's New Groove in Mexico at Epcot...
9135548004_c8bf6833a8_z.jpg

They were from Peru ... but it's better than Donald.

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Yeah she was out during the release of the film and then faded away...
kida-vinny.jpg

That dude is my all time favorite Disney character! I wish he had his own show.. Like.. If he was showing off stuff and random explosions and "cast members" being thrown around and falling from high places and stuff. Top the ending of the show off with.. "Sure some people got hurt.. but.. Nobody we KNEW."

KLinder7

;):rolleyes:
If anyone was hoping to escape the Frozen craze, WDW is NOT the place to do it. I can't even spend the day at the pool without hearing a Frozen song at least once. Animal Kingdom is about the only place where you won't see something Frozen-related.
They did have Frozen DVDs in the gift shops at AK though. :)

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
i would like to see maybe The Fox and The Hound or The Rescuers. Both my favorite movies from childhood

Makes you wonder why Disney hasn't added any of these movies into some awesome dark rides/thrill rides at Animal Kingdom! I mean.. The only animal movies they have there are Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Dinosaur, A Bugs Life.... aaannd.... what else?

I know they used to have The Jungle Book show, then replaced by Tarzan, THEN replaced by Nemo. But why couldn't they incorporate them throughout the rest of the park though? So many movies you can add to AK.. Robin Hood, The Jungle Book, Tarzan, Rescuers, Fox & the Hound.. Heck! Even Mr. Toad and Figment could be a great addition here! Figment could've been a walk-around character in Beastly Kingdom! Even with dreamfinder probably.

But what do we get..?? Avatarland... Great theming Disney. Animals. Yep. Definitely works. Mmmhm. -sarcasm-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom