Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Pixie VaVoom

Don't have much to add to the thread except to say I think it's odd that someone who has been to WDW 20 times has only *just* noticed that prices go up, the time from entering the parking lot to getting inside the park can be up to an hour, you have to fold up your stroller to get on the tram, reservations are necessary for restaurants, and sometimes things at Disney are under construction.

I'd expect such complaints from a newbie who didn't plan ahead, but a veteran should know better.

I agree...if this was cards...I'd be calling 'bullsugar' !!

Mr Anderson

I've only gotten through the first few pages and had to take a break because I was laughing so hard. Oh man, comedy gold is found here.

I did find her other thread on that other site, and I believe the origin of her calling her kids prince & princesses began when she visited Cinderella's Royal Table and she just said something like 'FINALLY someone called me a Queen!'. Just... wow. Talk about entitled.

BuddyThomas

I've only gotten through the first few pages and had to take a break because I was laughing so hard. Oh man, comedy gold is found here.

I did find her other thread on that other site, and I believe the origin of her calling her kids prince & princesses began when she visited Cinderella's Royal Table and she just said something like 'FINALLY someone called me a Queen!'. Just... wow. Talk about entitled.
Well, of course, she is a fictional character, with fictional situations, made up by an addled mind, but it sure made for one of the most entertaining threads on here, ever. Cheers to whoever dredged old Juniebug back up.
;)

NiarrNDisney

I can not believe the lunacy of the OP is still being discussed some 5 months later! She obviously came here to vent and complain about not being treated like the elitest that she feels she is and then moved on when she realized nobody cared or was going to sympathise with her plight. I say bury this thread and ban the Op so their idiocy can be forgotten once and for all!

Last edited:

BuddyThomas

I can not believe the lunacy of the OP is still being discussed some 5 months later! She obviously came here to vent and complain about not being treated like the elitest that she feels she is and then moved on when she realized no body cared or was going to sympathise with her plight. I say bury this thread and ban the Op so their idiocy can be forgotten once and for all!
But it is so entertaining! And Juniebug doesn't even exist. I am convinced that the person who started all this never even stepped foot in WDW and made up the entire thing. I can't believe people actually take the bait and comment on this as if it were real.

Cesar R M

But it is so entertaining! And Juniebug doesn't even exist. I am convinced that the person who started all this never even stepped foot in WDW and made up the entire thing. I can't believe people actually take the bait and comment on this as if it were real.
Its still fun to debunk and break apart a troll thread.
Because some trolls put so much interest into trying to "bamboozle" someone.. its fun to see their stories break apart.

awilliams4

My dad went thru MCRD (Marine Corp Recruit Depot) in the mid 1950s, a fist to the face from a D.I. in the open was not uncommon. I went to MCRD in the late 1980s, all hitting was done behind closed doors. I imagine that is much the same today. I sure hope it is anyways, it's part of the process that saves lives down the line. I am fine with hiding it from the sensative American public but it should not go away.

The entire over sensativeness of many today In American weakens the country / society in so many ways.

The OP was a prime example of that, and I have no doubt she is teaching little prince and princess the same crazy mindset....

Went to MCRD in San Diego in summer 1988. I recall very very little open physical contact and I heard of no blatant hitting of recruits. Had a suicide though.

Mr Anderson

Most trolls enjoy the fruits of their labor by diving into the comments head first and stirring the pot. If she is a troll, she is one of the very few I have seen who have just dropped in one message and left. I think the reality is, she is just an entitled brat who thought she might garner sympathy SOMEWHERE. She has posted this story on several forums, complaint sites, and travel sites looking for sympathy. She also has older stories on that other Disney forum that are just as complaint-ridden. I do not believe this is a work of fiction or trolling at all. I think this chore of a woman actually exists; God help us all.

Pixie VaVoom

Most trolls enjoy the fruits of their labor by diving into the comments head first and stirring the pot. If she is a troll, she is one of the very few I have seen who have just dropped in one message and left. I think the reality is, she is just an entitled brat who thought she might garner sympathy SOMEWHERE. She has posted this story on several forums, complaint sites, and travel sites looking for sympathy. She also has older stories on that other Disney forum that are just as complaint-ridden. I do not believe this is a work of fiction or trolling at all. I think this chore of a woman actually exists; God help us all.

Wow, can you imaging being MARRIED to THAT ?!? And to think...IT is BREEDING !!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom