Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

psukardi

Most trolls enjoy the fruits of their labor by diving into the comments head first and stirring the pot. If she is a troll, she is one of the very few I have seen who have just dropped in one message and left. I think the reality is, she is just an entitled brat who thought she might garner sympathy SOMEWHERE. She has posted this story on several forums, complaint sites, and travel sites looking for sympathy. She also has older stories on that other Disney forum that are just as complaint-ridden. I do not believe this is a work of fiction or trolling at all. I think this chore of a woman actually exists; God help us all.

I concur, I know a lot about trolling

Mr Anderson

Wow, can you imaging being MARRIED to THAT ?!? And to think...IT is BREEDING !!
Excuuuuuse ME! You are speaking of ROYALTY!! Show some respect!
Queen of Sheba and Little Lord Fauntleroy have the pleasure of being the offspring of Her Royal Highness KatieBug the Great. King Beowulf would be offended you spake of his lady in such a foul manner. You should be ashamed, @Pixie VaVoom !!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

But in all seriousness, from the way she described him in some of her other stories on the other Disney forum... it sounds like they deserve each other. :rolleyes:

Pixie VaVoom

SHE may think herself a 'queen' but I am a PIXIE. Pixies are magic !!! I may turn her into a TOAD !!! I may just send my magic "Jackalope" (see my profile picture) to chew holes in all the socks in her drawer. I may invoke the spell of the "eternal ending of the toilet paper roll" on her bathroom !!

You don't want to p#$$ off a PIXIE !! (at least that is what my DH says)

psukardi

sometimes the funny threads, like this one and the other about the trouble with a vendor during one of the festivals at Epcot, need to be resurrected for nostalgic and laughs.

I'm having a rough day - can you point me to the one about the vendor during F&W ?

psukardi

Hopefully people at least understand it for what it is now. The first time through a lot of people spent a lot of time writing indignant responses to an obvious prankster.

I'm still not 100% convinced it was a troll. Usually there is more bait in there to take to enrage the masses, here it was stuff that was easily dismissed. You need to throw in more straw-mans and get people angry at you. If it was a troll I'd rate it a 6.5/10

JohnD

People are still reacting to this post. Obviously, the OP lives in The Land of High Expectations. If you set yourself up for unreasonable expectations, yep, you'll have an "unmagical day" when those aren't met.

Fantasmic

What a load of BS!
The OP is full of self entitlement just because she has KIDS! She's so special because she's popped a sprog and if the world doesn't bow do to her, and her beloved prince and princesses (as she must be a QUEEN to have royalty for kids) she will remind everyone of the fact that she's the only woman on earth to have had a child.

Cesar R M

What a load of BS!
The OP is full of self entitlement just because she has KIDS! She's so special because she's popped a sprog and if the world doesn't bow do to her, and her beloved prince and princesses (as she must be a QUEEN to have royalty for kids) she will remind everyone of the fact that she's the only woman on earth to have had a child.
.. sprog.. :hilarious:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The OP is a bad parent.

She should have planned ahead and she wouldn't be in this mess.

I know she said it was a spur of the moment trip that her husband sprung on her, which brings me to my next conclusion...

The OP is a horrible spouse.

She should have known her husband well enough to know that her inept husband would wait to tell her about this trip and planned ahead and she wouldn't be in this mess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom