Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks to @JenniferS for the explanation of bagged milk, and also to @unkadug for his very helpful video. I think with the tips from the two of you, I could actually go to Canada, buy milk in a bag, get one of those plastic pitchers, and pour milk without spilling it or humiliating myself in front of the Canadians!

Funny, I was asking people at work today if anyone heard of buying milk in bags, and they all looked at me like I was crazy! HA! :happy:

PUSH

Original Poster
The bagged milk from the gas station chain around here:

milk2.JPG

We have a couple of those pitchers somewhere.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Poland knows how these things usually go down for them and want to be ready this time.

Yep, a good move on Poland's part. I have to say that Putin's remarks about troops landing and his weird warning to the US was a tad amusing, excuse me, only we can invade and if you respond we will fight you. Well Duh.

Every time I see our troops initially hit the ground anywhere I must remind myself to breathe.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm watching the episode of Friends now where Monica & Chandler's twins are born. Chandler at his best in this episode. Am getting a kick out of the Doc and Birth Mom in Scrubs and gown and Monica and Chandler in Street Clothes hoovering over the birthing area.

Goofyernmost

.....that are now being replaced with projections. :confused:
At some point in time we will all have to accept that this is the current technology. The animatronic era has passed. One of the first projection attractions I saw was Spiderman in Uni. and I have to say it blew me away, much more then a robot would have. Robots are so last week! :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
At some point in time we will all have to accept that this is the current technology. The animatronic era has passed. One of the first projection attractions I saw was Spiderman in Uni. and I have to say it blew me away, much more then a robot would have. Robots are so last week! :)

What attracts me to WDW is diversification among its attractions. Sure, screen technology is more current and cutting edge, and there's definitely a place for that. However, the audio-animatronics are special and unique, and lend themselves better to certain, classic attractions.

I would hope that there will be a "balance" of both approaches maintained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom