Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

What are you suggesting?
Nothing...
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

donaldtoo

I've found that tofu basically takes on whatever flavors that are put in it. It's really very versatile, from main dishes to desserts. Still, given the choice, I'd rather have bacon . . . :joyfull:

Yep, I'll take bacon every time, too. But, I've had tofu, of course, in hot and sour soup, and also salads, lasagna, etc. before and have loved it. In and of itself, it's pretty much very bland like a lot of foods unless they're seasoned, but, yea, tofu just becomes what you want it to taste like depending on what you season it with or cook it in/with. Didn't think I'd like it when I firstt tried it, but, I was wrong. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yep, I'll take bacon every time, too. But, I've had tofu, of course, in hot and sour soup, and also salads, lasagna, etc. before and have loved it. In and of itself, it's pretty much very bland like a lot of foods unless they're seasoned, but, yea, tofu just becomes what you want it to taste like depending on what you season it with or cook it in/with. Didn't think I'd like it when I firstt tried it, but, I was wrong. :)

Bluck. :hungover:

And time for another Gabe-ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom