Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

Well, I've been procrastinating, and now it's time to get some work done, so I will see you all later. But first I'd like to say one thing: Forget spring:
1661282_753869281320531_1264578071730503697_n.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
The next DVD in our Netflix queue is Frozen. So I will be able to fully judge the movie. Unfortunately to get through the movie I have to listen to that dreaded song. :banghead:
Also, the movie right after that is Saving Mr. Banks. After this I'll feel all caught up with the rest of the world! Well... the rest of the people on these forums at least. I still have Gravity and the second Hobbit movie to go before I'm up to par with the world, but by then I'll have missed 10 other blockbuster hits.

acishere

Also, the movie right after that is Saving Mr. Banks. After this I'll feel all caught up with the rest of the world! Well... the rest of the people on these forums at least. I still have Gravity and the second Hobbit movie to go before I'm up to par with the world, but by then I'll have missed 10 other blockbuster hits.
I half read your posts and scoured Netflix instant for Mr. Banks expecting to find it. :banghead:

Oh well back to watching episodes of Archer and Sherlock on there for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom