Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

She's PAYING for it?? AOL went free like seven years ago- no joke- there's no reason she should be paying for anything including that. It was a simple account preference switch that took my monthly bill from $10 or whatever it was to free.
She claims to still pay for this:
AOL_Logged_Interface.PNG

Which is probably something she downloaded from a disk she got in the mail in 1998.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I stupidly checked fb for the first time in a week (a good friend of mine is getting married in two days, I'm enjoying her panicked posts. Long story) and came across a Walt Disney World post (picture) but holy crap the comments section is priceless! Half of the people are sharing miserable magic band experiences and the other half are about the new DAS.

Only a few "we love disney and had a great time with our magic bands" and similar comments. I sure hope a printed copy of that post and it's comments lands on some officials desk.

I feel like I just got smacked in the face with a slimy fish. I was NOT expecting to see and read that on Facebook tonight, lol :joyfull:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 11

Soarin' Over Pgh

She claims to still pay for this:
AOL_Logged_Interface.PNG

Which is probably something she downloaded from a disk she got in the mail in 1998.

Wow I haven't seen that in forever! Yeah it's probably from an ancient disc as they don't use that format at all and haven't for many years. Amazing!

I must admit that I do miss the aol chat rooms. I was a regular in a few choice ones no had a solid group of "friends", many of whom I still keep in touch with and two I've dated! I have lost a few over the years and wish I could get ahold of them. Emails changed, phone numbers changed, they moved...you know, life.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
The only email I check on a daily basis is my university email. It's the only one where I consistently get important messages on, and all the contacts I need to email are in the system already. I think next year they are switching to a Google-based email.

I have 4 emails. Each gets checked at least every 6 hours unless I am camping. Work email sometimes gets ignored for the weekend, but not very often. Personal (mainly family and old friends), gmail (mainly local friends and parents of DDs friends), soccer gmail (I co-run a 800 kid fall and 400 kid spring soccer league) rarely get left alone for more than a day - even when camping.

First email account was pre-www. Was on a the Vax system in the late 80s - loved downloading discussions from ftp sites and then replying. Many times on these forums I chuckle at the discussions I had back then which took a day or two for a response to happen.

Then AOL. Then Verizon (still have). Now Gmail.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have 4 emails. Each gets checked at least every 6 hours unless I am camping. Work email sometimes gets ignored for the weekend, but not very often. Personal (mainly family and old friends), gmail (mainly local friends and parents of DDs friends), soccer gmail (I co-run a 800 kid fall and 400 kid spring soccer league) rarely get left alone for more than a day - even when camping.

First email account was pre-www. Was on a the Vax system in the late 80s - loved downloading discussions from ftp sites and then replying. Many times on these forums I chuckle at the discussions I had back then which took a day or two for a response to happen.

Then AOL. Then Verizon (still have). Now Gmail.
I still use my original hotmail - js*****5@hotmail.com.
I had to add the 5 because my younger brother snagged js*****@hotmail.com a day or two before.

He doesn't even use that account any more, but he still considers it a badge of honour that he scooped it before me.

I also snagged the same address when gmail came out, but I seldom use it.
Dang, I hope I remember the password.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I still use my original hotmail - js*****5@hotmail.com.
I had to add the 5 because my younger brother snagged js*****@hotmail.com a day or two before.

He doesn't even use that account any more, but he still considers it a badge of honour that he scooped it before me.

I also snagged the same address when gmail came out, but I seldom use it.
Dang, I hope I remember the password.

I have 4 emails too. My badge of honor is my cell phone number. I snagged the 7000 ending four digets when a new area code was added years ago. People are in awe of my #. So not giving that up.

Cesar R M

One of the worst things in the world is when your bacon doesn't cook evenly.
Or goes brown too fast.
It reminds me even the same brand varies way too much in the cut size .. not fun D:

Too funny - I initially read that as "nude" tourists.

That too.
paranoid.gif
Bad bad imagination ppl!.. nude tourists would be way worse.. D:

Still, I say rude because they hardly obey the laws of transit.. they go past red lights, cause crashes, get drunk.. drive on the emergency lanes..etc..

Move to Canada. No one bothers us.
isnt it.. too... cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom