Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
I follow a Wisconsin sports writer named Jason Wilde on Twitter. He just Tweeted out a question asking if anyone was having problems with their Yahoo mail. He has yet to get a straight answer. :rolleyes:

He then Tweeted our "You guys are all hilarious."

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I follow a Wisconsin sports writer named Jason Wilde on Twitter. He just Tweeted out a question asking if anyone was having problems with their Yahoo mail. He has yet to get a straight answer. :rolleyes:

He then Tweeted our "You guys are all hilarious."
What's the deal with yahoo mail? never used it. Is it a joke?

donaldtoo

Oh happy day! I just found out who my partner will be when I get transferred in the fall.
The other Jennifer - my old partner for years and years.

She has only worked for us for 8 months in the past 8 years, but she is a very competent salesperson and her paperwork is impeccable!

Bonus - she's not afraid of the guys at HO, and will split those duties too.

You will have to imagine a big happy face smilie here, because my work computer won't let me add them.

Sounds like y'all will make a great team! Very happy for you! :)

PUSH

Original Poster
@NYwdwfan

1798003_706820269364664_2415575159002443858_n.jpg

Soarin' Over Pgh

enjoying the invasion of rude tourists from major cities in my hometown here in Puerto Vallarta :(

I'm not familiar, so now I'm gonna google!

It's terrible. It's so slow and doesn't work half the time. Unfortunately when I first created a normal email, Google wasn't working so I went with Yahoo. I regret it.

Dude I still have AOL email. Several accounts.

I remember when aol was a paid service and that email address was all but sacred.

Now that I've aged myself...might as well add that I re-hurt my back this evening and have been laying flat for the past three hours. Yay.

PUSH

Original Poster
The only email I check on a daily basis is my university email. It's the only one where I consistently get important messages on, and all the contacts I need to email are in the system already. I think next year they are switching to a Google-based email.

acishere

I'm not familiar, so now I'm gonna google!

Dude I still have AOL email. Several accounts.

I remember when aol was a paid service and that email address was all but sacred.

Now that I've aged myself...might as well add that I re-hurt my back this evening and have been laying flat for the past three hours. Yay.
My mom figured out how to use the old AOL browser interface with her high speed internet. It skips the annoying screeching (thankfully) and goes right to the "Welcome." However it also means that it is 2014, she has high speed internet and she is still paying AOL for that flippen interface.

Soarin' Over Pgh

My mom figured out how to use the old AOL browser interface with her high speed internet. It skips the annoying screeching (thankfully) and goes right to the "Welcome." However it also means that it is 2014, she has high speed internet and she is still paying AOL for that flippen interface.

She's PAYING for it?? AOL went free like seven years ago- no joke- there's no reason she should be paying for anything including that. It was a simple account preference switch that took my monthly bill from $10 or whatever it was to free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom