Disney Christmas Parade! Whats your take?

rct247

Was the parade really done live on Christmas Day back in the day? If 1987 was live on Christmas Day, WOW, the parade sidelines were empty!! Boy have things changed if that was the case.

Polydweller

Does the canned crowd cheering bother anyone? Especially when it's not consistant with the crowd reaction?
I can't stand it. They have it so loud that often you can't hear the narration or songs. Wait, that might be a good thing.

But what's really annoying you have this canned screaming going on but the crowd pictures clearly show the crowds just kind of standing there. Disney should just play real background noise.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I DVRd it so I can fast forward to seeing what few rides they were showing as well as DCL. Nick Cannon needs to go.
They showed a computer replicated 7DMT and a small blip from the Tron overlay of TT, but outside that I don't recall them pushing much attraction based stuff. Mostly the Disney Side, magic band, DVC, and Adventures by Disney.

tl77

It would be soo much better if they filmed at night with all the lights!

Yeah I used to love the night time/prime time specials for the openings of the new parks like Tokyo and Paris back in the day, and with all the lame holiday specials on TV this year a night time show of the Disney parks with Wishes, The Very Merry Parade, and World of Color would be a lot better than this boring infomercial nonsense

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom