Least favorite Disney movie?

J_Carioca

I thought of another one. Swiss Family Robinson. I looooove the attraction, and the idea. But when I finally watched the film, I thought it was never going to end.

michaelnyc

sorry, but Brave
just cannot deal with another spoiled child
disobeyed her family and cursed her mother
she got everything she wanted in the end
what type of lessons is this movie teaching?

Genie of the Lamp

For me, it would have to be Home on the Range. This movie basically made the studio realize CGI was the new way to go now with Animation hence that statement Katzenberg made "2d animation is dead". Although The Black Cauldron is also a worthy choice here. See how these films I stated here were soooo bad they nearly cost the animation studios to go out of business and dramatically change the way they make their movies only to be saved by worthy/creative leaders.

bubbles1812

The Black Cauldron is awesome, I don't know what you guys are talking about, lol. It'd make a great reference in Fantasyland.
It is the only Disney movie I have outright hated. And I've seen all the animated movies (direct to DVD does not count) and even managed to tolerate Home on the Range. Forget what the main boy's name is but I just wanted to slap him. Oh let's imagine myself as a knight, get totally distracted, and continue to f everything up...And continue to do it again! No redeeming qualities. And I wished Gurgie had stayed dead... Yes, that is how annoying I found him.

Californian Elitist

It is the only Disney movie I have outright hated. And I've seen all the animated movies (direct to DVD does not count). Forget what the main boy's name is but I just wanted to slap him. Oh let's imagine myself as a knight, get totally distracted, and continue to f everything up... No redeeming qualities. And I wished Gurgie had stayed dead... Yes, that is how annoying I found him.

I LOVE The Black Cauldron. It scared the crap out of me when I was little, but I watched it all the time. His name is Taran. He fought all the bad guys with that sword! That was cool! The Horned King is a great villain. Dallben is hilarious. I love Gurgi, though I can see why people would find him irritating. Eilonwy is great too, I love her. I really love that movie, but all of us can't like it or love it.

As far as hating any of the films, the stupid Disney Channel films have deserved my hatred.

taz0162

Lion King 2 = Horrible mess
(Lion King 1-1/2 = good attempt to redeem themselves for #2 being a #2)
Aladin 2 & 3 were bad
Alot of the made for DVD sequals were bad and I think Disney realized it.

Never got into Tron.

Disnee4Me

I think the worse movie I saw was Return to Oz back in 1985. Went to see it at Radio Music Hall ... it was horrible. There was a pre-show on stage with Disney characters ... that was fine, but the movie stunk.

NYwdwfan

I hate The Lion King. Something about Simba being told he'll be king when his dad dies, then he goes prancing about singing about how he "just can't wait to be king" annoys me to no end. Um...kid...did you miss the part that your dad has to DIE before you're king?! Maybe not the celebratory event you're singing about (which he later finds out).

Whew. Glad I got THAT off my chest. :rolleyes:

Chrononymous

Almost every movie has at least one redeeming feature.
Some movies that other people hate, I kinda like for simply visuals if nothing else.

But these are my "Meh" movies, that I never feel the need to see again...
(this is just my animated list...the live action one is much more complicated)

Fun and Fancy Free
Bug's Life
Chicken Little
Emperor's New Groove

5thGenTexan

I'm sure its due to her low standards. :D ,but my four year old girl loves the Buddies and direct to DVD stuff like Pixie Hollow movies. What makes her happy makes me happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom